Econo Lodge — Billing issues!
Recently my brother was married and spent the weekend in Logan UT at the Econo Lodge. As a wedding gift I payed for 1 night of the stay. I called the front dest a few days prior to the Reservation, and arranged payment. On tues of the following week I received the charge for the second night which overdrew the account and as a result I was charged $20.00 by my bank. I tried to call the motel and I spoke the GM. Who said as I was explaining "I Do not Care". After calling all over the continental U.S. for 2 hours I found someone who could help me get the room charges refunded however I have to accept the $20.00 charge from the bank which wouldn't exist had they not charged me so I personally as a consumer would never recommend this hotel to anyone else there are far better accommodation in Logan and the surrounding areas.
More Econo Lodge Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - cancellation policy
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work