EChineseLearningExtremely annoying people!

I

I found www.echineselearning.com and since they offered a free lesson I decided to try it. Well, I decided that their lessons are not good enough and told them that I'm not interested. But they still had my contact information, , my email and my phone number and they continued to call me and offer me lessons! I told them a million times that I don't want to buy anything, but they were extremely pushy and called me again and again. Do not give them your information, these people are super annoying!

• Sh
    Shema W. Nov 15, 2016

I was surprised to hear about this. I also signed up a free lesson a few months ago and decided not to proceed for different reasons (I was on tight budget, etc). I thought although they wanted me to buy more lessons, they were quite gracious and nice people (didn't push me afterwards either)...