[Resolved] ECCO — ecco shoes
I bought two pairs of ECCO shoes at the Karstadt in Bad Homburg (Germany). A brown pair and a black pair. Both pairs must have cost over €50 a few years ago. I have since moved to the UK.
Both are very nice shoes and use them "for best".
Unfortunately, the heel on the black pair has disintegrated while the brown pair is very much intact. The uppers on both pairs of shoes are perfect.
I think you can see this from the pictures.
I expect better from ECCO and perhaps a voucher as compensation for the black being unusable (water just comes into the black shoes now) now is in order?
5 Jersey Close
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Ecco Customer Care's Response · Oct 09, 2019
I have forwarded your complaint to our UK Customer Service. They will be reaching out to you soon.
ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.
More ECCO Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- [Resolved] Ecco Online Store - ecco online store scammers 
- Ecco Shoes - desert boots
- ECCO - shoes
- ECCO - shoes
- ECCO - shoe soles disintegrating 
- Ecco Shoes - ecco dress shoes