The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved eCampus.com — These guys- friggin ###!!!!!!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a book, said it was used and in good condition. It was a rather expensive History book that costs over $100 new. Paid these ### $72. Got in probably a week. It had probably 80% of the pages were lined with different colored markers. Of those pages that were marked, probably 75% of the page was highlighted. It wasnt a book that could be used- it should have been tossed or sold at a very low price for someone who knew what they were getting. They cheerfully offered a refund. You pay the postage back, they bill you for the postage they paid AND THEN they charge 15% restocking fee. So, on this $72 book, I am paying $11.04 in postage, PLUS $10.80 in restocking. What a racket. When I complained, they directed me to their terms and conditions. Satisfaction guaranteed...right!
More eCampus.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake usps tracking number!
- eCampus.com - Fraud and scam
- eCampus.com - Return
- eCampus.com - This company sucks!
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky
- eCampus.com - Multiple charges on my acct
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - excessive fees
- ECampus - Don't do it
- ECampus - Still not paid for books sold to ecampus