EC21Absolutely terrible!

V

I have purchased a wig from www.ec21.com website and unfortunately I never received my order. These scammers took my money and never delivered anything. They said they had some difficulties with the delivery and later they just stopped replying. I can't reach anyone from EC21 and I have no idea what to do. I sent them tons of messages asking them to cancel my order but they ignored me! What a terrible company to deal with! Avoid at all costs!

RESOLVED

• EC21's response · Nov 29, 2016

You are a Scam. EC21 is B2B Marketplace, which has no function to purchase or buying anything.
    You can't make an order.