Easylife Furniture — worst customer service
After being given a deliver schedule of between 9am and 1PM for a bed delivery by the sales office I called at 11:30 and 12:30 to verify that the delivery was still as scheduled. Not feeling confident with the "Manger" for today's responses I asked for the delivery warehouses # so that I could validate the delivery time with them - Thats when the fun started - first off they told me it would be more like 1:30 as they were running late - when 1:30 passed I called and was told that the original deliver window was never 9 - 1Pm but 2 - 4 PM. One hour later they called to say they had miscalculated and would be out closer to 3Pm then half hour later they called to say truck had broken down. At each telephone call I in turn called the Easylife sales office to assist me and work on this and each time she came back with different delivery dates and info which directly conflicted with the info they had just given me. It gets worse!!!! They showed up and when the bed was taken out of the box - they had delivered a bed with THREE LEGS yes its true -!!!! THERE IS NOTHING EASY ABOUT EASYLIFE I WOULD NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN I dont care how low their prices are they would have to be free - there is a distinct lack of communication between the sales office and the delivery dept. and no relationship whatsoever. There is no follow up by sales and no effort on their part to ensure that what was agreed to in the store is actually carried out.
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster!
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee
- Easylife Furniture - warranty
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture
- Easylife Furniture - bedroom furniture
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - custom made collection nightmare
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress
- Easy Life Furniture - defective furniture
- Easy Life Furniture - customer service - warning! mislead