Menu
Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center
reviews & complaints

Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
9:45 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day, I was admitted in EVRMC and ws diagnosed having HIV. In my admission, I would like to complain about how the doctor delivered and the sensitivity of the information about my diagnoses. Before I was tested, I talked to a nurse for counseling and she deliberately mentioned about confidentiality about the test and result. She assured me that the...

Read full review of Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center
M
6:24 am EST

Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center - Repair of telephone line; no dial tone; no incoming and outgoing calls

Incident happened about a month ago; 2nd week of October when the electric post near our ward in the hospital had trouble and our tephone line # 053 321 4428 was affected. telephone line; no dial tone; no incomin and outgoing calls. It is located at Eastern Visayas REgional Medical Center Orthopedic Ward Nurse's station. We need it be repaired ASAP as we had difficulty in our communication/ referrals and our patient services is very much affected.

Read full review of Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center