Easirent — charged me $57.27 when I never rented a car from them.
SCAM. Big time scam. I got a quote from them online and when I arrived at their office they gave me a quote that was $250 more than originally quoted. I said I won't take that offer and left and went to Avis. Then I found they charged my credit card $57.27 anyways. I tried to dispute this charge with my credit card company showing proof of my arrival and departure dates and that my Avis contract coincided with my flight dates and the Chase credit card couldn't allow the credit back because Easirent was able to confirm my name and date I arrived even though they didn't have a signed contract with me. I tried to call Easirent customer service line several times and that phone number just rings with no one answering. I hit their live chat button and all you get is a blank site with a picture of a live chat button. Like I said this place is a scam and just for the principal of it I'm going to have my lawyer send them a letter to sue. Do not go near this place!
More Easirent Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style 
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - my worst experience