Duracell — duracell ballery leakage
I have purchased Duracell batteries in a 6 AA size batteries pack. The price of these batteries is more than 3 times as compared to normal batteries. But i bought these batteries for my digital camera thinking that it will last long. But hardly after 25-30 shots first 2 batteries got exhausted. Second 2 batteries exhausted even before 25 shots. I inserted the last 2 batteries, and shot 2-3 photographs and kept the camera at home. After 15-17 days when i tried to click photo, camera was not operating. When i checked, i found that one of the batteries have got leaked.
I have never expected this kind of problem in Duracell at least. Very bad quality batteries i got for a very costly price.
If somebody has any information on how to approach the company, pls guide.
More Duracell Complaints & Reviews
- Febreze - Damaged vehicle interior
- Duracell - leaking batteries
- Duracell - leaking
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted
- Procter & Gamble Company - Flash spray
- Duracell - leaked
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver
- Tide Detergent - tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet