Dunia โ€” unjust loan interests

C Review updated:

I would like to complain regarding dunia's very high interest on my loan amounting to aed12000 payable in 3yrs. I originally wanted to pay for 1yr only due to big interest for 3yrs payment but their agent-abigail topacio told me that they require 3ys initial computation for new loans but dunia will recompute the interest into 1 yr if I can pay it in 1yr... I have been paying for 10months now which is already aed5740 and I wanted to settle everything as I need to go back to philippines due to health problem but now dunia is saying that I still need to pay below.
Aed10114.48 - remaining principal + aed1250 - early settlement fee whic was never mentioned when I applied the loan.
Total due - aed11364.48 if im going to add the aed5740 which I already paid for 10ms it means that my total payment is aed17104.48. which means the interest of the 12000 loan is 5104.48 in less than a year.
I have tried to speak to their customer service but all they are saying is - it is the mistake of their agent and they cant do something about it.
An you please help me on what should I do with this? I dnt want to leave any oblogation when I go home but I think what they wanted me to pay is not within the interest set by law of uae. the remaining amount is so high that my fund is not enough to setlle especially now that im on medication.

Would highly appreciate to hear from you soon as I need to go home as soon as possible

Thank you and more power to you.

Brgrds,
Miriam ibarra
Mail - [protected]@yahoo.com

• Romy Fernandez's Response ยท Sep 26, 2018

Dunia finance is making money cheating peoples, so many peoples suffering with this peoples, atleast
    some Government authorities should monitor and control these people. illegally there are making money from peoples.

Jun 22, 2011

Dunia is a cheater and they dont have early settlement option its adebt trap for any debtors w/ a lot of goons collectors who will ruin your work and just mock you treating you badly like they owned you.

•   Aug 08, 2019

@tsinitabeth yes

• H
      Oct 14, 2014

They are horrying and terrible finance !!! they should'nt be excisting in Dubai, I will gain people troops to fight this Dunia and stop them from fooling people around, . I had close my account and been charges still monthly for their ###ing hidden interest charges!!!

Dec 30, 2014

They have 3 kind of people there. One a threating guy from abu dhabi named mohd. then they have collections who are polite to ask for payment in case we have missed some or arranging some settlement. Than again after paying the amounts, account will be handed over to another collection person without solving the prior issue and they'll follow up again for payments and promising some solution. What happens is that they'll propose to convert your card into load at a lowly rate of 39% so you end up paying double or triple the amount over the next 3 years. THEY ARE BLOODY MAFIA and Central bank should take action against them. If i had known about this i would never had taken a single penny from them.

Aug 24, 2015

I also agree I also have finance from dunia finance I paid for 1.5yr know I am jobless I try to inform them that I need time to pay as I have no job they are so rude & saying we can u have to pay this amount or do full settle what kind of me behave is this

• R
      Sep 01, 2015

I would be happy to know the result of this complaint. Was it taken care of?

Nov 22, 2015

yes guys you all are right, don't know how the government is sleeping, this is Islamic country, they should not allow such interest, but many people have said this belongs to some sheikh that why there is no action.
    very bad. one thing more they have abusing languages specialist who doesn't respect ladies.
    May dunia take actions and kick like these people out of jobs and make them beggars on the streets.
    one more thing they have started, if you get late in one installment, they will send you e mail from legal, like we have taken millions and not paying for months, this is very bad management, dunia its self is good fro people who cannot take from banks, but the management is poor.

Dec 05, 2015

Dunia finance is cheating people and making them pay 5 times more than actual amount. my credit card was 2500 and I was regularly paying for 6 month, 500, 400 aed and so on, and after all this time outstanding balance is over 3000!!! they are cheaters, please, never deal with this company, it will turn your life into hell!!

Dec 06, 2015

yes my friend you are right, but i don't understand how the Government has allowed such thing in UAE.
    its really surprising, Any ways we love Shaikh Mohammad and Shaikh Khalifa, thats why we are here, but we should join hand and sue this company, one thing more to be noticed is, they issue you a credit card of 5000 or 10000, but in the central bank they have taken approval for 100000/= it was confirmed when i went to central bank, they told me dunia has given you 100000/= dear friends see the way they are damaging your credit facility.
    May God help all of us. Ameen

May 15, 2017

@Asaad Same thing happen... i took out loan and they said there is a free credit card even i don't want to take it but they insisted... in the SOA its 2500aed credit limit but when I tried to took a loan from other bank I only found out that in Bureau it was for 50000 credit limit...it took me almost 3months to cancel my loan and credit card with them...

• K
      Dec 06, 2015

My colleague Mr. Renjith Vidhyadharan had unfortunately taken one of the Dunia Credit Card with a limit of AED5000.

He managed to only pay his minimum instalments every month until he defaulted for about 3 months. Without informing or asking him why the payment was not made a case was initiated at the Muraqqabat Police Station. He had to fly home on a family emergency and at the airport he finds he has a travel ban on him. There is something called as a professional courtesy where you will need to inform a defaulter of his Police case and Travel Ban.

The outrageous part is that Dunia decided to fill in the blank security cheque that Renjith had given, with an amount of AED100, 000 along with the case. The only outstanding amount with the bank was AED17971. I don’t understand why Dunia would do something like that.

When my colleague was taken to the holding at the police station, our representative paid the entire outstanding amount directly at the Dunia Office in the DOZ.

The clearance letter was delayed by 2 hours after the payment which caused the police to move my colleague out of holding and to the Aweer Jail. He has been there since 19th of November and can be released only on 6th of December because of the incompetence of the staff at the DOZ office. The manager had said that the Dunia Lawyers will release my colleague from court.

We pleaded to the manager to get the paper in time so that we can release him but the display of attitude was overwhelming and this is after we made the payment.

Even now my friend is in jail because the lawyers havent submitted the clearance papers for his release.

Dec 07, 2015

May God release him soon, many people have been damaged by them, They don't care weather you are a lady or young boys, they just want money, as if you heard they are basically money lenders on interest, usually people call them sooth khor, here in UAE they started the same business but in a white color way,
    but doing the same. May be one day the UAE laws will catch them, I gave them a good hit in they back, because i know the laws, people who don't know are in trouble. Just keep cursing them, one day they will be cursed. Ameen

Dec 07, 2015

guys who want help to face this dunia finance.
    e mail me on [protected]@gmail.com
    because what they are doing is Haraam and i being a muslim is against it.

Jul 03, 2018

@Asaad Dear Asaad

Can you help me shikha.[protected]@gmail.com

I have huge issue with Dunia Finance

• J
      Jul 03, 2018

@Shikhakapoor Hi Shikha, do you have mobile?

• I
      Jul 16, 2018

@Asaad Dear asaad,

Dunia file civil case also????

Jul 31, 2018

@Shikhakapoor Hi @Asaad, could ypu help me also, I have a problem now with Dunia, and the worst thing is they always send someone to my office, I believe this is harrasment already

Aug 14, 2018

@Shikhakapoor Hi sir can you be able to help me with this company, I ve been paying them for 4 years and their agent told me that it was only 2 years.

Aug 28, 2018

@Shikhakapoor Bro am not interested to pay anything for dunia now almost 5 months can someone who very recently went thro casefile tell me how it works...plz very recently meaning from these few month before August 2018 Only

Oct 14, 2018

@Asaad are u still helping people with dunia problem, you're email id is not working

Oct 14, 2018

@mariiii I tried to contact him as well

Feb 12, 2019

@JVM1978 Hi asad my mobile no. [protected]

Sep 24, 2019

@Asaad Please help me I am in n big problem now my email [protected]@gmail.com or my number [protected] please please help me I cant sleep i can't eat I can't help my family they cheat me that's y help me pls

Jan 13, 2020

@Asaad Mr. asaad pls i need ur email add, i need some help and guidance frm u with this dunia, pls.

Jan 13, 2020

@JVM1978 Hi would u mind if i can get email add of mr asaad i need help badly pls for this dunia they file a civil case agaisnt me wherein i am paying please need some advise and help

Dec 21, 2015

Asaad how are you going to help someone who has problem with Dunia Finance and with their rude collector?
    I myself is facing problem with them as they are harassing me because i have 1 late payment.

Dec 23, 2015

what to do now? they deposited my cheque due to 1 payment unpaid. :( and its aed. 100, 000 i never take that much money from them. please need advice.

• R
      Jan 21, 2019

@tulala Tulala, what heppened when they deposited your check?

Dec 23, 2015

dear friends,

its very easy dealing this bad company named dunia finance, actually they have hired all Indian, who only need commission on recoveries. even if there is no recovery they transfer the case for a police complaint, and they get commission for this also. All you need to do is keep 5000dhs in your pocket and if you have a passport keep with you.
    but 99.9% you get fine, so don't be afraid of these rascals, just present your self to police, police will leave you free on your passport, then the day of court go in front of the judge and present the documents and tell that sir this is what i had taken, you will get fine 1000 to 5000, pay there and sleep with rest.

Saad

Jan 03, 2017

@Asaad Hello Mr Saad.
    After you pay the penalty to the judge in court what will be the next step we will do or dunia will do?
    Thanks. Nardo

Jan 10, 2020

@Asaad @Mr.Asaad, dunia can file a civil case? Coz I have my previous co worker. She said police came to the mall where she is working. At the customer service counter of the mall they are paging her name she thought that customer is looking for her only to her surprised police catch her and detained her. Police said that Dunia file a civil case she was detained for 5 months and asking to pay the full amount of Aed.100+k. She did not even have a proper court trial she said only through VC only she is seeing the judge. After 5 months in prison they release her but no more job she was terminated as 5months in prison.She was begging the police to not release her and just deport her and she doesn’t have a job. Police said look for job and pay.

Jan 10, 2020

@Sjelly @Asaad, she even went to human rights in Dubai and they said yes they are receiving a lots of complaints about dunia. But why they are not doing anything about it. They advice her only to look for job and they will discuss with dunia about how much she need to pay if she got job. If not they will put again to jail.

Dec 29, 2015

Any other alternative other than Dunia Finance? Recently, I got my salary transferred to ADCB (SimplyLife) but they said I have to wait for the completion of one year before they could process my personal finance application. Still 2 more months to go before that 1 year is completed, but I urgently need to apply for personal finance due to requirement back at home.

My company is only listed in ADCB (SimplyLife) and FGB. Where as from FGB I got the response that for my Nationality the salary should be 10K aed / month, where as mine its just 7K aed / month. What to do now?

Jan 05, 2016

I hate dunia finance and if I could I would completely shut down their whole business.

I was so incredibly naive they have taken that a an advantage and completely turned my life upside down for over a year! and more years to come unless I pay this off soon with insane interests!!

I lived in dubai my whole life, born and raised. never had a bank account and never learned anything about credit cards and ect. I was always provided money by my parents.

Since my parent have now retired and i'm in dubai starting my career, I needed a bit of money for the holidays. I didn't want to ask anybody for money or anything. I ended up deciding that I wanted to take a tiny amount of 10k from dubai finance.

I got in touch with a dunia finance sales person and they told me the minimum is 15k, but then I was informed I could only take 20k during the supposedly "final stages" of my applications.

When I finally received the amount, I read the letter stating it was 39.99% interest for four years, per year! I was shocked. when I was informed it was only 39.99% in total of the four years.in fact, I initially only wanted it to be 1 year or at least 2!! and I got 4!!!

Needless to say, i've paid them back over 10, 224 for the past year now and am yet to pay them 30, 672 which brings the total to: aed 40, 896 I need to pay. 159.96% interest for the 4 years. the original amount provided to me is aed 19, 500. time for you (the reader) to gasp!

On top of that, they recently tried to deposit the security check I gave because during the new year, they tried to take the amount required on the 3rd (which is usually on the 1st), but I was 28fills short.
    They called me that same day and asked me to deposit the money, I told them there was a sufficient amount till I found out of the missing 28 fills which I then quickly added more money to my account. after I added more money to my account, they tried to deposit the cheque! which then lead my bank to deduct aed 100 as a "cheque returning fee" and left me with aed 770 of the original aed 870. then they tried to deduct the amount again!!!

I couldn't believe it. I was stunned. I can't believe how insane on how these companies work.

Then there is the collections department... my idea of these people: they are like wild dogs barking at you. they called on the 3rd of jan (the same they they tried to deduct the money) and they acted as if I didn't pay for weeks!!! unbelievable how disgustingly sad and pathetic their lives must be to work in such a department to be trained to bark at people like that. they may be good people but to seriously be so rude like that is unjustified! sadly it was also my birthday.

I admit I am so naive and I would expect all the trolls to comment on how insanely dumb I am. how stupid it was for me to get myself into this in the first place.

I urge everyone to never ever borrow amount from banks especially from these people or anyone! even if your life depends on it. there are many charitable societies that can help you if it really does mean your life depends on it or if it is for any reason like mine, (which was to buy presents for christmas) dont even think about it.

You should not have the need to think twice about borrowing money from the bank, not after reading this at least. don't even think about it.

Sincerely,

The dummy

Jan 05, 2016

hi friend, you are not dump, theses people are playing smart and also fooling the uae government, the history says that dunia finance belongs to people who all their live have eaten interest work, means lending poor people money and taking back all their hard earning with pressure known as interest. The best way to deal them is through court, if they bounce your chq let them go a head, because 99.9% dubai court gives you fine, which starts from 1000 to 4000.

Saad

May 07, 2019

@Asaad And after you got fine and paid it what will happen Sir?

Jan 08, 2016

After reading all thia comments, I believe its about time to stand up and raise a complaint against this evil dunia finance. Dunia doesnt care. Dunia doesnt understand our needs. I, myself is also a victim of this unreasonable unjust procedure of dunia. In 2012, i took debt from dunia for 39000 aed and agreed for a monthly payment of aed 1669 for 4 years. Since theybalso offered a card, i used it somehow for cash advances to pay my monthly installment in dunia until i got trapped and cant pay at all. Dec 2014..they offered comsolidation for my debt and card and I agreed to for a monthly payment of 2424 aes monthly in 7 years just to.stop the harrassment. But same month of dec2014 in the middle of.consolidation.they submit thw blank check inprovided them and write 55000 aed and it bounce. Year 2015 from february, i started paying 2424 aed minthky and after 3 months ..i always pay late bec of finance crisis. Sept 2015 instarted not to pay and i always have 2 months late paynent before i can pay again. November 2015, me and my boss went to their.office for a restructure request because i want to pay religiously. I agreed to pay 1600 monthly and when the called me on 2nd week of nov..they said, the amount approve is 73000 and need to pay 2033 monthky for 6 years. I did not agreed bec i.know thia will still be a problem i told them to be considerate. Nov 21 2015, i did not know they filed a case and put that bounced cheque of 55k to the rashidiya police. The account number used is the account number of the new debt. I just know this when i present myself to the police and took my passport. Then for all i.know that if i agreed to pay that 2033 aed monthly..they will released my case. I paid 2033 aed last jan 4 2016 and unfortunately, it doesnt help fornme to get cleared. They want me tonpaythe whole.amount of 74999 or half of.it plus a blank cheque from a guarantor. But this time i dont agree to put another life in danger. I just pray for.justice and i hope this letter will.reach His Honorable highness Shiek Mohd Maktoum and help us with this. From. Homesick Mother

Jan 03, 2017

@LADY G0620 Hello can i know the result of your case until this date? I am interested to hear and will helpful to me. Thanks.

Jul 13, 2017

@Narbags Hello, i am currently experiencing the same. What happen to you, did you go to jail? Thanks

Jan 08, 2016

Is it ok to go for dunia finance when I am sure that I will be able to pay the money on time on monthly basis?

Jul 11, 2018

@Neil194 What stupidity you are talking about. Taking a loan with interest rate of 39.96% is Ok ?

Hi Neil,
    Be careful. The bounce cheque will be used someday for them to file a case against you if you have default payment.
    Even you are in the middle of consolidation, they will still present the bouce.cheque to police so you cannot go out of uae. Ask asaad the best thing to do.

Jan 08, 2016

please Please guys and all don't pay your hard earn money to this company, face it in court and pay fine to the court, at least your fine will help the poor. court is using this amount for good reasons, which is very good, so please give your hard earned money in right hands. UAE is a state that has given us a beautiful life so please love uae and keep cursing Dunia Finance.

ASAAD

• W
      Aug 27, 2017

@Asaad Hi asaad i need to talk to you in this matter pleasee

Feb 12, 2019

@Asaad Dear Asaad

Can you able to find solution to Fight with Dunia Finance .

Kind Regards
    Shikha
    [protected]

May 07, 2019

@Asaad Sir, when you got fine in the court, what will happen after you pay the fine?

Jul 10, 2019

@Asaad Hi @Asaad, feel relieved while I'm reading your comment and all your reply. Hope you will still read my comment, is this solution in court until now applicable? as currently I'm facing the same, I took a loan in the same finance and almost paid the same amount I take for 19months, but since the interest is a too high and financial crisis, still i need to pay 17 months more. For this July 2019, I missed to pay and some friends inform the same about court since I already paid the amount I took so its fine.

Oct 13, 2019

@thealove Hi it’s the same problem I’m facing please let’s me know if you get any solution [protected]@yahoo.com my email

Jan 14, 2020

@Asaad Dear Asaad, I want to talk to you. Can I have your mail id? Or mine is [protected]@gmail.com.
    As i am in a worst situation from paying big amounts so long and its not ending up.

Hi,

That is only for case when I am delaying the payment right or they could still effect me badly even with all the payments being made on time? I am so much confused and worried whether to take finance from them or not. I know I won't be facing any issues to meet deadline for month payment and I have also planned not to take credit card from them. I am like 99% expected to return the complete finance amount within the next 2 months only after getting it approved from dunia finance by next week. What to do? :(

Jan 11, 2016

God bless us brothers and sisters. After reading all your comments here, I am really proud of myself that I did not continue my burrowed amount with them. I mean, I am on the final stages of receiving the burrowed amount of AED20K ( I actually ask for AED15k only) but get delayed as I felt something was wrong at the last minute. I originally submitted all the relevant documents, including passport & visa copies, id's, even the Salary Certificate, but later on, they told me that they need new one as the one that I gave was declined due to some signature irregularities. While I am waiting for the new salary certificate that I requested from my Company, they do the visiting and checking thing, they visit me to my office, one lady claimed that she is the Manager, and the other guy is i dont know. while visiting, they told me that they will ask me regarding to some work related thing, but what happened was, it ended up asking me if my Manager and Accounts can sit with them, as it was my supposed 1st time burrower, i thought its actually needed and mandatory. 20mins later, it ended up, all the questions are regarding to my company, when is my company founded, what are the yearly net sales.. The agent went to me as I handed over the security cheque and I ask if why i need to leave it blank, they said, its for security and will put AED50, 000, today, after calling them several times for follow up regarding my cancellation of application, I finally received my cheque and has been filled AED100, 00/-. I am glad I did not continue my relationship with, or else, i might stuck in Limbo

Jan 11, 2016

lucky pro, you have your mothers blessing with you.
    kiss your mom.
    hahahahhahahahaahhahaahahahh

Hello Neil,

if you think and its badly needed by you, and if you think you will make all payments on time, which i think is not possible, because sometimes every one has some problem, and that is the time they will struck you, like shooting from close range, but no problem give it a try, and any time you get stuck, just remember your brother Asaad, and e mail me immediately, i will get you out of it.

Jan 14, 2016

I have so much problemm with dunia. I took 50k and i was paying monthly 2020. But still my balance is 44000 which means only 6000 was deducted . I have also cc which is now too much. I dont know what to do now. Maybe ill just follow what asad said. Just let them file a case againts me. Present my passport to police go to court and pay fine then kalas

Sep 09, 2019

@Nahrehj Dimah I have the same issue lets do together if you want

Jan 14, 2016

Guys, I just want you to know that you can ask help from Mr Asaad. He helped me with this problem in Dunia. It is better to bring this problem to the court for it will give justice. Even when Dunia offered consolidation or restructure, dont get fooled. They will only make things complicated and life miserable. Asking for more security cheque and high interest. Better borrow from banks instead if you want to pay dunia. But if not..let them.deposit your cheque and start saving for 6k for court fines.

@LADY G0620 Mam, after facing court and pay fines what will happen next

Sep 25, 2019

@LADY G0620 Hello can I get sad Num I am very big problem I can care my baby I can't care my family I can't eat my food because of this Dunia can you please give asad contact so i can slove my problems and care my family my all salary Dunia is taking from Nov 2017i am paying for them now I am helpless can't pay.

Jan 15, 2016

every one is well comed and can e mail me direct on [protected]@gmail.com
    i only help for humanity not for any money or fees.
    so don't be afraid that you will have to pay me any fees.

Feb 25, 2018

@Asaad hi mr asad how to get out of this

• J
      Apr 27, 2019

@Asaad How can i reach you bro?

• V
      Sep 09, 2019

@Asaad Dear Asaad i need help too..the same situation i have a problem..my situation is i took a Loan AED 32000 from Dunia Finance i ask them i want to complete within 2yrs the lady said yes.Every month they deducted 1468.96 aed from my salary.So, last time (day before yesterday)when i check with the customer care which you take a Loan is 32500 he said and then your loan will be clear on 2021 september he said.When we ask about the interest he said 39%. I got shock when i apply this loan the lady said to me it was only 3% interest in a month if she said from the beginning 39% interest every month i wont take any loan from Dunia Finance. So could you please help me what to do next ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Sep 25, 2019

@Asaad Bro how I can contact you i don't have your email or number I need help please bhout Muskil hai meri life se

Jan 08, 2020

@Asaad Asaad can i have ur email add pls?im having a trouble now to dunia, please i need some advise thanks

Jan 09, 2020

@Asaad I need help for this dunia sir can u i have ur email
    Pls?

Jan 14, 2020

@Asaad Dear Asaad,

Can I get your mail id please? Thank you.

Jan 16, 2016

Yes Guys, Mr Asaad is a good man and i have not paid him any single cents. He even come to our office and meet my boss and advise us what to do with my problem. I thank God for sending him over.

Jan 09, 2020

@LADY G0620 Hi lady can i have email add of mr saad pls. Thank u

Feb 06, 2016

Please somebody advice me on what to do. I dont like to repay them anymore. Its one year and half im paying them but when i see my statement its still 44000 i took 50k from them, like only 6000 was deducted. I am paying 2000 every month. My credit card also was very high now. Somebody advice me please

Feb 07, 2016

You have 3 options. First, continue paying 2k until you finished. Second, if you dont have the capacity to pay, save 6000 aed and wait for them to deposit your cheque and face the court. Use that 6k in paying court fines. Third, run and dont come back anymore. The first option is ok if they have not yet raised a case against you. Otherwise..stop paying them and face it in court.

Feb 07, 2016

Lady is right

May 26, 2019

@Asaad Mr Asaad,

I want to contact you but your email doesn’t show here. So this is my number [protected]. I really need your help. Thank you.

Annie44

Feb 09, 2016

Thnks for the advice. One more question if they deposit my security cheque will i go behind bars

Feb 09, 2016

Yes if you dont have any money to pay the fines. So better get ready with 6k. Instead of paying 2k.monthly, save the money for emergency. If they will offee you for consolidation of card and the principal amount remaining from your statement, do.not agree because you will end up paying again from.the beginning and you will pay more. All your previous payment will be useless. Trust me. I have been through it. Just save your hard earned money and stop paying.

Feb 25, 2018

@LADY G0620 i do consilodate my cc and loan what will happen if i did not pay?if i have 6k will i be release

Jul 10, 2019

@LADY G0620 Hi @LADY G0620, i've to go through with all your reply and Mr. @Asaad what will happen after paying fine in court? is it all will be clear? I can go through my current work and remain in Dubai without anymore loan?
    Appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Feb 16, 2016

Ms lady please can u email me your number coz i have so many questions.i am so afraid. They are harassing me. Pleaze. This is my email. [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016

If we pay the fine? Does it mean we will not pay the full amount due?

Feb 27, 2016

will u get travel ban if you failed to pay bank for 2 months?

Feb 28, 2016

You will never end up repaying dunia for the rest of your life. Me i paid last month and now im planning not to pay anymore. The collector even came here in my work. And im planning not to repay anymore. I already save 6k in my pocket just in case. Better to pay in the court

Feb 28, 2016

hi yuuri i have the same problem here... collectors used to come here in office and asking me to pay 600... i told them i am waiting for the salary and i pay i will send thru uae exchange.. but they keep coming and disturbing me at my work. this is harassment, and i cant even concentrate on my work, , , , i was not able to pay them 2 mos.. (2350) then i paid 500 thru exchange.. now they are demanding me to pay 600 i explained my side that i dont have anything.. they says u borrow from someone... this is ridiculous... again today they asking for payment keeps calling and shoutig... what should i do?

Feb 28, 2016

Hi tulala. What im planning is to face it in court and not to pay anymore. I never missed any payment until recently my brother was seriously sick and now almos 3 months in the hospital. I told the collector that they dont have the right to disturb me in my work. If they