Dulux Paints — dulux silk emulsion
I painted my sons room in m/arch 2017 using your silk emulsion. I have started to repaint his room yesterday 06/08/2018 and to my surprise/amazement the paint on one off the walls was peeling off. In all the years i have used paint from yourselves i have never experienced paint peeling off the walls like paper.
it has made an easy job into a nightmare as we now have to peel the rest of the paint off the walls before we can repaint to avoid leaving marks. This is not an easy task as i have a 2 year old son running around and i am also pregnant.
i don't have much time to sort the room before the new baby arrives.
i have added photos and a video of the paint peeling off the wall and how easy it is coming off
More Dulux Paints Complaints & Reviews
- Ici Dulux Paint - terrible paint! 
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Dulux Paints - duluxe - chic shadow
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Dulux Paints - paint
- Dulux Paints - dulux cannon ball paint 
- Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings) - not fit for purpose
- Ici Dulux Eggshel Lchalky Downs 3 - voc 2010 
- Dulux - injury to son in store