Duke Energyunethical behaviour

D

Has anybody in Florida tried to get a Duke Energy Home Energy Check in their home? This service is being offered by Duke in our bills, online and just about everywhere. This is an offer they have made on their own. I have tried to participate but have been totally unsuccessful. We can get the energy check in our home, online or by telephone. To me the only choice that seems like it can be even close to accurate is in the home. I submitted a request through their website and received an email with a phone number to call to set an appointment but have tried that number 5 times and all I get is put on hold forever while listening to Duke propaganda. Does anyone know if Duke ever answers that phone? After so many attempts, I replied to their email stating that they could just call me instead and included my phone number, so far nothing. Does anyone think they will call? Right, me neither. I submitted a second online request and got the same email message as before. Do any of you feel like Duke has ever ignored you or made offers that they have absolutely no intention of fulfilling? I know it's hard to believe but I think that's what may going on here!

• De
    deebie47 Jul 25, 2016

You are right - waait and wait and wait and wait my turn for something Duke offered me, I did not ask them. Again, if they did not have enough personnel they should not have made the offer. 'It is astonishing how many people do not understand the definition of the word: unethical."

• Wine Is Good Jul 25, 2016

They do provide service in a timely fashion to those who are on the phone waiting their turn before you. People complain about the price of the service. People never understand the price reflects the payroll of people working there. More people means more payroll which means higher prices. Like I said...wait your turn.

• De
    deebie47 Jul 25, 2016

If they cannot provide a service in a timely, professional manner they should not make the offer to begin with.

• Wine Is Good Jul 25, 2016

How many responses do you think they get? How many customers do you think they have? Put the phone on speaker and hold til it is your turn.