Duke Energypower

P Aug 06, 2018 Review updated:

We have experienced too many instances of power outages in the last several months, seemingly for no apparent reasons.
This is happening way too often, when there isn't even any bad weather to blame it on. I can understand if a storm knocks the power off, or maybe a accident where a car hits a power pole, but to lose power this many times in such, I'd like an explanation and to know something is being done to prevent this from happening in the future!

• K
      Aug 08, 2018

My situation is exactly the same!

• F
      Sep 18, 2018

I have approximately 5 power outages a year. The outage is due to the same lines going down in the same, location every time. There is about a 100 yard stretch the lines go through some trees that are constantly falling. These trees are constantly being cut, or trimmed. Why dont you put the lines underground and end the problem instead of paying your employees overtime, to patch the line up again. I've been living in the same for 3 years and have had around 15 outages. No need in giving the location of my home...you obviously couldn't find it. I was the first to report an outage during Hurricane Florence and I'm still waiting...