Dressbarn / closing

United States Review updated:

I am heartbroken to learn that all 650 of your stores are to be closed! I have purchased so many beautiful, comfortable dresses, tops and pants from your store! Your jeans have become my "go to" and I've recommended them to many of my friends---they are stylish yet comfortable for my not-teenage figure! The people who work there have been so friendly. In March of 2018, I spent considerable time in the Dressbarn in Kokomo, IN, searching for clothes for a California trip. The sales associate was incredibly helpful! Please, please reconsider this decision; close a few stores if you must but don't take them all away--especially don't take away the Kokomo, IN, store (or the one in Lafayette, IN). Our choices for shopping for stylish women's clothing are few and far between in the Kokomo area!

Sa
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 21, 2019

Fun fact: There are two places in the continental United States named Kokomo. The song, which propelled the name to some level of public attention, was based on a fictional location in the Caribbean. Indiana and Texas both have an actual city by that name, respectively.

Fun fact 2: None of these locations, fictional or otherwise, will have a Dress Barn soon.

Fun fact 3: Oh sure, the CEO is going to up and change a corporate strategy predicated by financials that are essentially hemorrhaging money because you made a plea on a third party complaint board. That might be the most asinine thing I heard today. (Not that it didn't have stalwart competition.)

Fun fact 4: Anyone that spends considerable time in a Dress Barn for a cross-continental trip to the state of California should be compelled to have a very detailed psychiatric evaluation.

Hope that helps!