Dr. Michael GrayHigh Grade Capsular Contracture Corrective Surgery

Dr. Gray performed surgery via the bellybutton to correct the high grade capsular contracture of my right breast. He assured me that this was an effective way to correct the problem. Two days post op I was in severe pain and had unusual swelling of my right breast. I contacted his office where they told me it was impossible to be infected after two days. They instructed me to keep taking the pain medication. I returned to his office 1 week post op. I was in more pain and more swollen and he insisted I was not infected. I cried thru the entire appointment and he gave me more pain medication and let me leave. I called another surgeon who told me I needed to be seen immediately. At my first visit he informed me of the correct way to perform the procedure I needed. The way mine was done is not approved nor is it capable of correcting the problem. The new surgeon continued to treat me for the next five months. I was severely infected and at risk of it spreading throughout my body. The surgeon could not risk going back in for fear of more infection. I remained on antibiotics for five months. I still have severe pain in my right breast. I am unable to do basic things like pick up my children, drive with my right arm, or turn my body for certain positions. I have retained an attorney, but Dr. Gray has failed to respond to both of the lawsuit notifications. At this time I feel that he is more then responsible for the damages he has caused me as a result of his negligence. Upon investigation of Dr. Gray I have come to find that I am one of many people he has injured. I believe an investigation into his surgical practices is in order.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices