Dorris Weddingwedding dress

B Jul 09, 2019

I ordered a custom made wedding dress. When it arrived it didnt look anything like the photos. The quality was terrible and it was completely the wrong size. They asked me to send photos which I did as proof and they sent other photos back to me of a different dress inside out saying that it was my dress and they had photographed it before they sent it to me. They have not responded about the photos I sent them of the actual dress I received. They are lying about it and denying what they have done.

wedding dress
wedding dress

• Updated by BMcot · Jul 09, 2019

A better photo of the measurements of the dress i received.

Comments