[Resolved] DoorFront Directmagazine delivery through door front direct

C Oct 20, 2019 Review updated:

Your name of your company is a joke. It is not door front direct it is more like end of the driveway so they can get all wet. I am so tired of my magazines being thrown yards away from my home. Everyone is complaining about your service! It is the worst! Please go back to delivering magazines in the mailbox, not at the end of someones very long driveway where it is not seen and run over all the time!!!

• Resolution Statement

• DoorFront Direct Customer Care's Response · Oct 27, 2019

Dear Reader,
    We care about your delivery and want to resolve any issues you are experiencing.
    Please contact us at www.doorfrontdirect.com or email me at [protected]@doorfrontdirect.com so we can help.
    Randall Brant

•   Oct 20, 2019

Hi Carol, I see that you are complaining that DoorFront Direct magazine delivery places the magazines 50 feet farther than you'd like to walk to receive them. The exercise will be good for you.

• B
      Oct 21, 2019

Beverly Clark-I am complaining about my magazines delivered the last two months thrown in the driveway and wet from Florida's rains! I want my magazines by my front door or in the mail box!! Address: 1014 Hagen Dr., Trinity, Fl. 34655

•   Oct 21, 2019

@Beverly Johnson Clark Hi Beverly, if you collect your magazine before it rains, they will not get wet. I hope this clears things up!

• B
      Oct 21, 2019

I have thrown away soaked magazines for two months. Where is the delivery persons common sense? This should be fixed with a simple phone call! This is too long to have to spend fixing delivery mistakes!!!

•   Oct 21, 2019

@Beverly Johnson Clark Hi Beverly, please do not speak so rudely about the delivery technicians. They are people with feelings. Thanks!