Dooney & Bourke — Poor quality of purse
I used a new Dooney & Bourke purse for 2 months before the strap broke after just normal use. Their best offer was to replace the dog hook for $5 and charge me $7.50 for shipping. The repair and shipping should have been free. The purse strap was defective and should have lasted more than 2 months. Considering the prices they charge, they should stand behind their products. Don't bother spending money on these over-priced, poorly made purses.
More Dooney & Bourke Complaints & Reviews
- Dooney & Bourke - Bad service
- Dooney And Bourke - Customer service
- Dooney & Bourke - So called "easy pay"
- Dooney & Bourke - Valued customer trade in program
- Dooney And Bourke - False return policy, bad customer service
- Dooney & Bourke - Terrible customer service
- Dooney & Bourke - Poor quality
- Dooney & Bourke - Awful, awful, awful
- Dooney And Bourke - Leather bag costing 376.71. Order number 828767
- Dooney & Bourke - Handbag purchase