Donna Franca ToursRipped me off

J

Before leaving Boston, I paid Donna Franca tours for my stay in Florence. When I got to Florence they had never paid the local people. When I tried to check in I was told I would have to contact Donna Franca. They then charged me 40% more. ( Would not take a credit card and made my fiance pay in cash or cashiers check). We were really stuck. Thank God I speak Italian. I spent lots of time talking long distance not to mention they ruined about 4 days of my vacation. They are dishonest check out other reports. A terrible company to do business with and I hope you never have the experience.