Dolls Killdelivery, tracking and customer service and overcharged

L

By far the worst customer service I have ever received.
Firstly, I purchased my order and got the confirmation page which was all fine. The next day I checked my bank account and see that dolls kill had charged me $200 more than the price confirmed that I payed, and then I checked my emails to see 5 additional items in my bag which I did not purchase, as they were not in my bag or on the confirmation page.
Secondly, the parcel is over a month late, when the delivery time is 5-10 business days. It has now been well over double that. The tracking has not moved since a few days after dispatched and I have contacted both dolls kill and dhl multiple times to see where my order is and have not been contacted back. So basically I am down and out $300 with no items to show and no one to respond to me. This is awful considering that dolls kill markets their items at young girls, most of whom I assume are like me, that don't have infinite amounts of money to throw around. I feel absolutely robbed and will never buy from them again. Dolls kill by far the worst experience I have had with online shopping.
I am entitled to both my money back and the items I purchased and am failing to retrieve either. Do yourself a favour and save yourself stress by shopping elsewhere. You can buy most of the brands from other retailers.

Mak-ancheez Oct 17, 2018

Honestly the first time I ordered from dolls kill it was amazing I got the items at a good time they were great quality I mean I’m broke af or I’d order from their more often one of my items had a hole and they refunded me some of the money so I could keep it cause it was an easy fix, I’m only upset cause I got express shipping and my item is 2 days late