Dollar Tree / employees

Ma Aug 20, 2019 Review updated:

There is a colored woman with glasses that always smells of marijuana. She isn't behind the register. I thought she was let go because she was not at the store for awhile but I have noticed her back working again. She is beyond rude to my husband and I. My husband asked her to assist in getting an item from a high shelf and she told him " your just as tall as I am." We were shocked and immediately left the store. I am a regular customer and just feel uncomfortable when she is there. Most of the time we make our visit very short if we see she is there. We have heard her yelling and horsing around with other customers before. Apparently she knew them personally and that should not be going on while I am shopping. Also there is a white lady with glasses and red hair who checks us out alot of the time and she is very nice and polite. She is always very professional. Building Dollar Tree in our town has been a blessing since we are on a fixed income but if you don't address your problem employee people will stop going there all together.

Comments

• Te
      Aug 20, 2019

Maybe that woman is rude to you because you are such a racist.

•   Aug 20, 2019

Why will everyone stop going there because YOU have a problem with employees?