Dollar Treecustomer service

S Jan 17, 2020 Review updated:

While on the way to pay for goods I bought.. At i'm a regular to.. Several times a week.. I pick up a couple boxes to see if I can have or pay for.. And jay.. Who says he is a manager.. Who is stocking a shelf... Says rudely you have to ask for those we don't just give them away for free.. I said that's fine I was even willing to pay for it but I was off walking up to ask he said well we have some for sale I said you have one and it's a storage box I said i'll tell you what i'll just put everything back house that not a apology not a word nothing nothing.. My family spends more than a few hundred a month in dollar tree.. But you can count on that being a re-evaluation.. Greg winters.. Tyler texas

• Se
    Seαbeegre Jan 17, 2020

I also told the lady that I would slap her across the face if she did not let me have the boxes for free. I served my country. She then told me to leave and threatened to report me to the police if I did not. What a coward. I served my country and she cannot even give me the boxes for free. So what if I take things without asking. I served the country and I am better than you and anyone else that posts here. Well I was kicked out of the military for getting drunk and fighting with one of my people. I told him that i hope we go to war and that I hope he is killed on duty.

normanbates2 Jan 18, 2020

It seems 'wordfist' is back as 'you foolish child ' . Still with the obnoxious comments about being pm'd

normanbates2 Jan 18, 2020

Wordfist you are so lame

Unoriginal and unfunny

• Um is not an answer! Jan 24, 2020

I know many people write columns on moving and often say go to stores for empty boxes...

I'm really against this. You don't know what is living in these boxes. You might move a cockroach infestation in with you when you move to your brand spanking new place.

Best to go to home Depot and pay for brand new boxes.