Dnatarude customer service lady at the check in counter

N

I assisted my mother to check her bags in last June 18th 2018 at around 8:20pm - 8:40pm for a cebu pacific flight 5J15. My mom (Cristina Biscocho) was flying alone and a senior citizen at the age of 61 yrs old so I was the one handling all the luggage for her. When we reached to the check in counter, we were assisted by the a blonde lady (somewhat russian or serbian by nationality), at first she did the whole check in for my mom accordingly but when I started to ask her that we are declaring all my mom's luggage as fragile since it has electric blender and some souvenir items in it she seems impolite in a way by expressively not showing any smiles and she seems to be exhausted and tired. So I let it pass. The moment I asked her again to double check if she is done putting all fragile stickers into all 3 of my mom's luggage she rudely answered me that she was putting the sticker based on the luggage I only pointed at in an arrogant way. Me and my mom were shocked with her reaction, and told her that I was only asking her nicely to make sure that nothing will happen with the stuff inside. As a matter of fact I clearly instructed her to declare fragile on "all" luggage while pointing at either 1 of the luggage in general. Reason why I was worried is I only saw her putting the sticker to 1 of the luggage only and her face is like eager to let us go immediately.in the first place when we boarded our luggage she never even asked us if there may be anything breakable in the luggage which all other airlines does during passenger check ins but she did NOT!

It made me so upset that I have to walk out directly and was eager to speak to her supervisor but did not want to make a scene with some people around us, when I check on her tag, to get her name, unfortunately, she must have removed it. As soon as we turned our back on her, she made sure we heard the loud exhale from her from her mouth conceiving that she must have been relieved that we are leaving her counter. It was totally a rude gesture! We as the customers/passengers were even the one who have to adjust on her attitude and would hope she wont keep doing that to any other passengers as it give the company a bad impression of hiring such employees like her.