DMCI Cypress Towers — roof leak
I was notified by the PMO at CYPRESS TOWERS that most residents with roof leak have not filed a formal complain to the management. If you have a roof leak, please file a written, formal grievance, specify that you need to get a concrete corrective action and a reasonable time frame when the problem could be resolved. A complain is just FYI to DMCI. A grievance means you expect something must be done in certain period of time. Also please do not forget to include a good contact number so that they cannot say that they could not reach you. They need to update you of any development.
The best thing to do is write it in black and white and have it notarized. Send it via registered mail. Make a copy for your your file before sending it. Do this if you care about your investment. Also pls contact me thru facebook--Tribu JSC. We need all this just in case we request 2 Senators from Taguig to help us.
More DMCI Cypress Towers Complaints & Reviews
- DMCI - to aspiring & excited homeowners - beware of dmci, royal palms
- DMCI Homes - will not issue condo title certificate
- DMCI Homes - fraud
- DMCI Homes - dmci finance department issues
- DMCI Homes - beware of fraud!!!
- DMCI Homes - dmci homes
- DMCI Homes - riverfront residences, jordan bldg unit 505
- DMCI Homes - condominium amenities
- DMCI Homes - customer care doesn't care
- DMCI Homes - use of swimming pool at sheridan towers-south