Discovery Medical Aidpremium cover

Dear Sir

My family is currently under Discovery Key care for low income earners
This medical aid scheme was taken out by my spouse.
Last year Discovery renewed our 2014 benefits after we provided them with full information ie
-bank statements
-proof of income
-affidavits stating that main member was un-employed at that stage

We than contacted discovery medical aid to verify information and the consultant confirmed
that all was in order. This was done just before we went away for the festive period.
January 2014- Discovery deducted the agreed premiums.
February 2014- discovery deducted double the amount that was paid in January.

I have made several calls and made contact with discovery. Nobody can assist with.

Can you please investigate for me

Regards