Discovery Benefits - Cobrainsurance lapse

D

I paid nearly 900 on 10/28/16 to continue my coverage. I had alreadupy met my deductible & out of pocket so my remaining Drs visits should have been paid 100%. They have still not activated this policy & im about to be turned over for collections for dr bills I do not owe! How do I fix this! I am furious! Why should this process take so long? I want all my claims to be refined for payment like they would have been had someone informed my insurance if my continued coverage in a timely manner.

insurance lapse

• Sh
    Sharon Guthrie Mar 01, 2017

Contact the Department of Labor's Employee Benefits Security Administration at www.dol.gov/agencies/esba. They also have a "ask an attorney" section.