Discount Drug MartSecurity following me around all night

This man would not stop following me the other night, he was short with glasses and was on me the whole time I was there/ I will never go back there to shop ever.
The store is filthy and unsanitary, dirt and dust erverywhere.

Their items are old, I bought things and had to throw them out, do they ever change their items on shelves?

Terrible store, has gone way down in our opinion and this man that rides a mototrcycle was the security guard because my husband and myself watched when he lefted the store.

He is a detriment to this store.
He is not very pleasant and he is fooling no one.

Drug mart has gone way down in chesterland ohio 44026

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices