Discount Cleaning Productsdo not buy from them

H Review updated:

I couldn't wait to receive my Dirt Devil Carpet Shampooer. I received it Friday and Sunday starting using it by cleaning my two hallways but didn't go any further as I wasn't happy with the results. I had a Bissell Heat Pro that had quit but I had been happy with it until I started having trouble with it after around 5 years. I can't call the Dirt Devil a steam cleaner as I did add hot tap water but I couldn't tell a lot of difference in my carpet. It was heavy and I kept going over & over it plus then over it again with what was hopefully a clean water rinse. With my Bissell, I could go over the carpet & suck up water. I tried to go over & over after the clean water rinse but couldn't tell that it was picking up anything.. The carpets were wetter than with my Bissell. It only makes sense as you can tell by the dirty water that is sucked up is less than the clean water going out. I would really like to just return it for a refund. What procedure do I go about to do this?

This is the first message I sent to Discount Cleaning Products & have not had any satisfaction from them. You can call & the only thing you can do is leave & message with a promise of a return call in a few minutes. I have called several times & never received a return call.

• Fr
    fram Dec 02, 2009

I started google them online as the original site namesutrust.com is down and found out they changed their name to discountcleaningproducts. I am not sure if they are scaming people or not. I ordered online back in september, I was able to get in touch with them once a month later to ask about my order and the person said they would get right to it but it is not december and still nothing. they won't answer the phone either, always saying they are busy and to leave a message which I did many times over. where do we go to report malpractice as I have been billed for it already.

• Ca
    Carpet Cleaning Company Nov 02, 2019

They shipped me damaged equipment and never returned my calls regarding the faulty equipment. I had to pay another vendor out of pocket to perform repairs. I will never, never, never purchased anything from this company again. I feel so robbed!!