The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Discount Cleaning Products — do not buy from them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I couldn't wait to receive my Dirt Devil Carpet Shampooer. I received it Friday and Sunday starting using it by cleaning my two hallways but didn't go any further as I wasn't happy with the results. I had a Bissell Heat Pro that had quit but I had been happy with it until I started having trouble with it after around 5 years. I can't call the Dirt Devil a steam cleaner as I did add hot tap water but I couldn't tell a lot of difference in my carpet. It was heavy and I kept going over & over it plus then over it again with what was hopefully a clean water rinse. With my Bissell, I could go over the carpet & suck up water. I tried to go over & over after the clean water rinse but couldn't tell that it was picking up anything.. The carpets were wetter than with my Bissell. It only makes sense as you can tell by the dirty water that is sucked up is less than the clean water going out. I would really like to just return it for a refund. What procedure do I go about to do this?
This is the first message I sent to Discount Cleaning Products & have not had any satisfaction from them. You can call & the only thing you can do is leave & message with a promise of a return call in a few minutes. I have called several times & never received a return call.
More Discount Cleaning Products Complaints & Reviews
- Discount Cleaning Products - customer service
- Discountcleaningproducts.com - accepted payment
- Discount Cleaning Products - false advertisment!
- Discount Cleaning Products - product and customer service
- Discount Cleaning Products - solo 2 quart pump sprayer
- Discount Cleaning Products - work ethic. liars
- Discount Cleaning Products - hoover vacuum came broken and horible customer service