Dischem Cavendish Mall — puzzle marked with a reduced to clear sticker on it and positioned on the reduced to clear stand, priced at r59.95.
On tuesday 14th august 2018 around 2pm, I saw at the entrance to dischem in cavendish mall, the puzzle marked with a reduced to clear sticker on it and positioned on the reduced to clear stand, priced at r59.95.
I asked the front desk what it was originally priced at to be told that this was the original price... No reduction on it!
I called for the manager! Theo cupido and conway noah arrived. They too looked on their computer and confirmed, although sheepishly, that indeed r59.95 was the quote, 'usual price' and ' no it was not to be reduced in price'.
This is blatant misrepresentation and clear attempt to fool unsuspecting customers at dischem!
More Dischem Cavendish Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Dis-Chem - Stay far away from Dis-Chem 
- Dis-Chem - Pharmacist dispensed incorrect medication 
- Dis-Chem - Treated badly 
- Dischem - intimidation by staff
- Dis-Chem - When I tried to pay with my debit card it said insufficient funds, which I knew was impossible
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies - intimate touch - ylang ylang gel & lubricant - complaint
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies - service and wrong info
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies - beauty treats makeup brushes
- Dischem - expired medication
- Dischem Mall of Africa - management attitude