Direct Express — transaction dispute
My now ex boyfriend paid for my sons high school class ring and turned around a week later to dispute the transaction claiming he didnt make/authorize the payment when in fact i have proof of him admitting that he took it upon himself to pay for my sons ring. He is threatening that charges are gonna be filed against me because he said i stole his card (obviously not true). He purposely did this due to him and i splitting up. I need to know what i can do to show the proof i have from him that he did in fact make this transaction and i did not steal his card?
Updated by Kristy Fleming · Dec 11, 2017
Text from my ex Randy Edelen
More Direct Express Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Express - fraud ivr money transfer unauthorized 
- Usdirectexpress.com - money taken from account; would not give merchandiser authorization number 
- Direct Express - dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- Direct Express - won't put my 950.00 back on my card. 
- direct-express-debit-card - rudness 
- Direct Express - they owe me money and will not pay me or tell me what's going on
- Direct Express - fraud department 
- Direct Express - direct express / dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- Direct Express - fraud suspension 
- Direct Express - I am short over $ 380.