DionWired — high sense 55 inch u-led tv - art/ean [protected]
We purchased the above mentioned TV from Dionwired Century City on Tuesday and only connected it last night but noticed the picture was distorted and had a neon stripe down the 1 side. Took the TV back to Century and they connected the TV to check it. We were told we have cracked the screen when taking it out of the box and therefore can kiss our R10 000 goodbye. That is totally unacceptable as we were very cautious when taking it out of the box considering it was brand new and expensive. The manager (Ghalieda) told us that they do not give a credit and neither will Hisense, after insinuating that we broke the screeen. He also said we could claim from our household insurance.
Waiting to hear from you asap.
More DionWired Complaints & Reviews
- Dion Wired - I wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free
- Dion Wired - laptop - warranty not explained when purchase was done
- Dion Wired - no delivery and still waiting for a refund!
- DionWired - false advertisement
- DionWired - poor service from store manager
- DionWired - service & delivery
- DionWired - unacceptable customer service with my tp-link router
- DionWired - no service
- DionWired - notebook 11 months old crashed twice - retailer refuse refund or replacement
- DionWired - washing machine 9kg/6kg dryer