Dion Wired — laptop - warranty not explained when purchase was done
We bought a brand new ASUS intel celeron NB X451 from Dion Wired in Fourways on 11 December 2015 and on 7 March 2016 returned it in at Dion Wired Kollonade because it was faulty and had to be checked. When handing in the laptop, a Technician inspected the laptop at Kollane and stated that the screen cable was faulty and it is not a big fault ( Job no: 6188) . When we received the damage report from a company called Incredible Solutions ( job no: 134512/3161) via Deon Wired in Kollonade, it was mentioned that the screen is cracked beyond repair and that the hard drive was also faulty and it is not covered by the warranty. They also told us we need to pay R2500.00 ( we paid R3500 new) to get the laptop repaired. When we bought the laptop it was clearly stated to us to keep our receipt because of a 12 month guarantee on the unit. NOBODY told us that only HALF of the laptop is under the guarantee!!
More Dion Wired Complaints & Reviews
- Dion Wired - I wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free
- Dion Wired - no delivery and still waiting for a refund!
- DionWired - false advertisement
- DionWired - poor service from store manager
- DionWired - service & delivery
- DionWired - high sense 55 inch u-led tv - art/ean 6942147452158
- DionWired - unacceptable customer service with my tp-link router
- DionWired - no service
- DionWired - notebook 11 months old crashed twice - retailer refuse refund or replacement
- DionWired - washing machine 9kg/6kg dryer