Dillard'sonline orders shipped to store

Li Oct 05, 2019

Based on my recent online order that was "ship to store", I suggest providing the following, so that this delivery option is actually convenient and hassle-free:
1. An email indicating that items may ship separately
2. Tracking numbers for merchandise coming from other Dillard's stores
3. An email indicating that a PARTIAL ORDER picked up, with information about the estimated time of arrival for the remaining item(s)
4. A system in place, at the receiving store, that will prevent online orders for "ship to store" from being put on the floor. (The item that I had PURCHASED was put on the clearance rack by a customer service associate.) I was the one who located it on the floor while two customer service, sales associates scrambled about, while providing me erroneous updates about the location of my item.)
5. Stores that are FULFILLING items should take care not to ship DAMAGED goods. (After all of that ridiculous confusion of the sales associate(s) losing my online purchase, and me finding my Bryn Walker Naida Tunic in the color Noni, ON THE FLOOR, FOR SALE, the tunic was SNAGGED/DAMAGED. The store that fulfilled sent damaged merchandise. Naturally, I requested, and received a refund.)

As things are, I am definitely planning to avoid online ordering from DILLARDS.COM.