Diamond Resortsunethical behaviour high pressure sale

W Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

Was in Alas Vegas 10/23-10/27. We were swarmed by people as soon as we entered our hotel the Stratosphere to visit a vacation opportunity. We went to the Polo on Tuesday at 1130 and we given a talk on buying vacation time [time share never mentioned til contract] . we were actual getting married at 5 and they were still talking to us at 4. I was trying to leave but they said they would get us ride so they blew thru paperwork because it sounded so good. We then went back next day and things had change I should have been more forceful because I kept telling her something was not right. we stayed til earlier Friday then came home. finally on Sat afternoon I went thru paperwork and found I thing I had half a contract . I called and was told I signed it so I got it all so I read him page by page then he told me he would email all the paperwork I' still waiting. Later the salesman Rich called me and told me we would make first payment then it would get reduced he would call us on 12/8/17 to do this. They told us different payments and for different amount of years. We tried to cancel and they said we weren't quick enough we could fine a hardship that's their new scam according to lawyer from Vegas. we were there to get married and we fell for some unethical tactics. they cause confusion and help fix it. Beware of the Diamond.

• R
      Dec 20, 2017

Hi! My name is Rebecca and I work for a consumer advocacy group where we specialize in helping people who have been taken advantage of, like yourself, get out of their timeshares. If you still need assistance in getting out of this nightmare I would love to speak with you. You can contact me on my direct line at [protected]