Diamond Resorts — platinum ownership scam
I was in Cancun Resort in Las Vegas for a week I have reserved for vacation. As usual there will be a complimentary greetings from the staff and they will direct you to Diamond resort office where they will tell you to attend a presentation about your stay and a promise of making sure that you will have a pleasant stay for the week. That is the trap set up for you so that they can hold you in their office for hours and hours with a seller that will mislead you into buying more ownership with Diamond resort. I fell for it I was offered Platinum membership for 50, 000 points and a promise of using the points for the annual maintenance fee. Then came the day when I went to Kona Hawaii for 4 days it is a trip they gave me for upgrading my ownership to Silver. It is where I was informed by a representative of Diamond resort that I did not have Platinum but a Gold and that I only have 30, 000 points. To make this short I am now in a process of cancelling my ownership with all payments made to Diamond Resort. I hope that I can get my money back and that all lies by Diamond resort to all their clients will haunt them for misleading people into believing the lies and write a different version in their contract for victims to initials and sign.
More Diamond Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification!
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off
- Diamond Resort - never confirm
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare