DentaQuest — customer service
Nobody answers the phone. I've been trying to call to see if my child's regular appointment will be covered, since a dentist came to my kids school, because she will be due in a few weeks, but when I call, all I get is an automated system asking for a number I don't even know what it is & it goes on to playing music. I've tried calling 2x just today, which I'm actually on the phone right now, and I've been on hold for 35 minutes already & nobody has ever picked up the phone. How am I supposed to find out this information if nobody will pick up the phone, because I also have to make an appointment by a certain date but I can't even see if I'm allowed to because they won't pick up the phone.
More DentaQuest Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DentaQuest - denial of services 
- Dentaquest, Florida - failure of insurance 
- DentaQuest - lack of service, denial of coverage, inept 
- DentaQuest - orthodontics
- DentaQuest - denial of wisdom teeth removal
- DentaQuest, LLC - dental ins. premium not accepted by phone or internet.
- DentaQuest - lack of dental benefits
- DentaQuest - periodontal cleaning
- DentaQuest - customer service
- DentaQuest - needs for my daughter, but they won't pay..