[Resolved] Defender USA — home security
We had a security system installed on Monday. ( August 6, 2018)The man represented himself as working for ADT. He does not He works for Defender. He left without giving us a copy of our contract. We specifically told him that we wanted the security to be connected to our landline, he connected it to our cell phones which is a higher monthly charge. We finally got an email copy of the contract ( eight pages) today, Saturday August 11, 2018. Our checking account was debited for a cell connection. I have contacted the fraud department at our bank. They are investigating the charge. This is a very shady company. I have read of similar stories like ours. THEY need to be investigated for FRAUD.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Defender USA Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT - cancellation policy 
- ADT Customer Services - burglery
- ADT - adt class action lawsuit 
- ADT Security Systems - customer service/product defect
- ADT Security Services - home security system
- ADT Security Services - fraud