Decorplanet.combathroom vanity

J Jan 23, 2020 Review updated:

I had ordered a bathroom vanity from decorplant (farmhouse styled base, stone sink). It was delivered, and due to being in the middle of the move into a new house, and renovating the bathroom, I did not open the box the day it got there, but a little after. Only to find the sink cracked in half. The only part of the box opened was the top where I had found the broken countertop. I reached out in attempt to work with them for a replacement for the damaged item that had arrived, and they told me that because it was more than 48 hours after delivery they would only give me 20% off a new vanity. Mind you it is a $500 bathroom vanity, and I will not be PURCHASING an entirely new one on top of what I had spent on a damaged product. A refund was not available, and no efforts were made to try to fix this problem other than getting me to spend MORE money by offering me 20% off... for what a product which would arrive damaged as well? Too bad their customer service is so terrible as just purchasing a home i had found multiple products from decorplant that I was interested in, which i WILL NOT be purchasing now. Terrible customer service, which unfortunately for them seems to be a common occurrence among people.

bathroom vanity
bathroom vanity

John Cadorette Oct 26, 2020

Buyer Beware - Do not buy this product! First cabinet was delivered damaged. I let it in the box over the weekend so that my contractor could install. When opened it was damaged and the company charged be another 539.50 to replace the cabinet. The second cabinet came, and I inspected a looked fine. Once up and cleaning there is some type of scratch on the wood that you can only see if the light hits it right. Bottom drawer does not line up and sticks out and the "self-closing soft touch" only works if you slam the door. I would have found MUCH better quality at Lowes or Home Depot.
    • Overall Poor Quality
    • Bowed drawers
    • Drawers do not close correctly
    • Cheap hardware
    • Poor customer service
    • No way to return once you past a 48 hour window. Must install immediately
    • POOR instructions – It took a license contractor several hours to install.

Comments