Debbie Mason - Puppy Findbad breeders - puppy mill!!!

C

*warning*

We purchased a puppy, supposedly a pure breed, siberian husky from debbie.

Koda is absolutely a beautiful puppy inside and out. Awesome personality. However that being said...

What a nightmare it has turned out to be and it will be ongoing for her whole life.

It started with her having diarrhea since the day we got her. Debbie claims neither of koda's parents have any allergies to food or sensitivity to anything else. She told me to change her food that it is just too rich for her. At first I did that and have tried several different foods even going all the way to perscription foods at $50+ for a 17# bag. Nothing has worked!!!

So then we are off to the vet yet again when she starts loosing all of her fur, and we found out that she has demodectic mange which is caused by a compromised immune system!!! There is no cure for the immune system and it will take months and months of daily treatment just to stop the loss of fur caused by the demodectic mange, that will recurr anytime she gets stressed. And she now has seizures as well!!! And lets not forget the fact that the vet has informed me that she needs to be fixed so she does not breed as it will be passed onto her pups should she have any as it is inherited!!!

I never received any of the paperwork for registration or or guarantee as she has repeatedly said were sent out to me.

Never, never, never again!!! Do not go through her!!!

• Br
    Brenda L Schaffer Feb 16, 2017

Thank you so much for putting that complaint out there. Today is February 16, 2017 I was getting ready to purchase a boxer from her and have it shipped . Thanks to all the complaints I have save myself a lot of heartache and money .

• Co
    connie nau Dec 22, 2013

DO NOT BUY PUPPIES FROM KIM ANTRIM IN IDAHO SELLING ON PUPPY FIND. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS SITE. DO NOT SEND MONEY GRAM.

• Je
    JenniferCris Jun 02, 2013

My name is Jennifer and I had delt with the same issue with DEBBIE MASON from WENTWORTH MISSOURI a few years ago. Papers never came, dog had diarrhea, etc. Long story short, Debbie dodged us for the entire duration of our sale from the day we got our pup and on. She gave hundreds of excuses, had her daughter contact us to tell us her mother was "sick, " the whole nine yards. Debbie Mason is a class A schemer and liar, she hunts on unassuming pet lovers and sells nothing but LEMONS. All her dogs end up sick or dying. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ANYONE IN MISSOURI, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PETS ONLINE!
    What came of our purchase? Our pup ended up dying from parvo-virus. Debbie could care less. She ignored us, violated her agreement and kept selling dogs. Her vet also ignored my warnings about an outbreak in her facility and also kept checking and giving the go ahead to send out more of her sick and dying pups. There are so many people complaining about this woman since I posted my original complaint. I contacted as many people and agencies as possible to put the word out. Basically got nowhere because I believe that Debbie had connections in Missouri considering how I was treated when I contacted the attny generals office who sent Kelly ROberts to Debbie's facility to inspect and came back stating there seemed to be nothing wrong. Not to mention, wouldnt comment on anything she stated about the facility to me. Kelly Roberts was short and rude with me, and considering I was the reason she was inspecting, should have corresponded with me, however she was already in correspondance with Debbie which said so in a letter I was forwarded from the attny generals office. Lots of weird coincidences in Missouri. I believe many people run puppy mills there.. They didnt get the reputation for nothing.
    Please, if anyone has delt with Debbie Mason or anyone like her in Missouri, please contact me. I have all my original documents and will be contacting the governor of Missouri about Debbie.
    Please email me direct if you have delt with Debbie Vandiver-Mason and would like to take legal action.
    My email address is [email protected] or call me at 347.843.1420

BUYER BEWARE: Debbie Mason, Debbie Vandiver, Debbie Bartkowski, Wenthworth Missouri, Puppies For Sale, NextDayPets.com, Puppies in Missouri For Sale, Puppy Mill, PuppyFinder.com, Kelly Roberts, Kasie Nelson DVM, Kingdom Come