Dear-Lover.com β€” They even got my order wrong and sent me 4 of the wrong items

B

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! When i placed my order I sent them an email asking for a confirmation of my purchases, they never responded. My items arrived today and oh my god the quality is disgusting! I think they must have monkeys working at the factory! They even got my order wrong and sent me 4 of the wrong items! When an item says "one size" it really means "we made this in the dark and couldn't give a ****". Don't go anywhere near these cheap factories they are worse quality than primark!!!

• By
    Byron Chen Jun 30, 2014

Can you offer your order number to prove that you ever ordered on dear-lover.com?
    It is not a good idea to buzz the rumour everywhere. Respond asap or I will report to BBB.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices