Dear-Lover.comDear-Lover is the worst seller!

Z

I had the worst experience ever with Dear-Lover, and I advice everyone to stay far away from these people. I made quite a big order and my entire order was a mess. Some items were of a wrong size, they looked used and some items were even dirty! I took photos and emailed Dear-Lover, I demanded a full refund, but they refused and even called me a liar. They claimed that everything what was on the photo had nothing to do with them and that these were not their products! I have never dealt with such a company, and every time I spoke with them I heard nothing but lies!
Please avoid and don't waste your money here!