Dazzle WhiteCredit Card Scam

This company DazzleSmile or Premium white is an internet business that is set up to get your credit card details and charge you with things you did not order.

The sole intention of this company is to take money from you under false presences as it is not a genuine company with a product that they actually want to sell.

They scam you false subscriptions to other companies when you pay for the postage on your so called free trial item. There is no free trial you will be charged around US $80 in your local currency.

They will charge you whether you receive the trial or not and you will need to spend time and money trying to cancel your false subscriptions. In the end they hope that you will be happy with only being scammed for around $80 and go away.

The owners of this company are living very well off of this large international scam they do not give a damn about breaking the law or the scam just so long as a majority of people will go away leaving them $80.

I am for a class action against the owners and employees of this scam company receiving heavy fines. Do not pay up and fight every inch and every yard until they are stopped and you have your money back.

The employees of this company are well aware of the scam and are happy earning money from the fraudulent action of their employer.

Citibank in the US informs its customers when they find the billing on their credit card, many banks are aware of this scam but as the customer is the one losing out they do nothing about it, well it is time to take action.

MaggieC Jul 08, 2009

Well, I got scammed. I'll admit it. I'm pretty embarrassed about it.

I have been considering getting my teeth whitened by my dentist and did some searches and found DazzleWhite. I thought, "Wow, I can try this for s/h and see if it works." Well, when I got my package, I was already suspicious. The tube in the package did not have a label identifying the product and no instructions. So, I threw it away. Then comes the amazing part - the charges on my credit card for nearly $60, not to mention the other charges for $3.24 and $7.14 the recur on a monthly basis. When I saw the charges I called the DazzleWhite company and had quite an argument with them. They said I failed to read the terms and conditions and that was my fault. But, I did read them and found nothing in them that bound me to these charges. I told them that they were scammers and that either they give me my money back (which they didn't want to do because I threw the tube away and can't send it back to them.) or I would go to my bank and get the charges back that way. They quickly changed their attitude when I mentioned going to my bank. Hmmm, is that because they know they are scamming people?

Oh, and by the way, I went back to read the terms and conditions with the new knowledge that I was scammed and lo and behold, they have a clause stating that they have the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and that subscription to their product holds us to the new terms and it is my responsibility to read them over, and over, and over again EVERY time they change them.

• Jz
    jzichichi Aug 05, 2009

I signed up for a $1.95 trial product, and was charged a month later $63.80 for product never received.

They state that the postoffice said it was delivered but the postoffice does note keep track unless it is priority or express mail!!! Which this was not.

I called and they would not help me, , now i am on to the better business bureau..

• Kk
    kkarrenbrock Sep 12, 2009

I would Like to give a warning to all future potential victims of this company. I had ordered the free trial of Whitening Brites and canceled in the time frame allowed both (written e-mail and phone). To make sure it was canceled...Whitening Brites sent me e-mail confirmation the Membership was cancelled, which I saved and the Phone confirmation said all was canceled even though I declined other offers at the Trial Time. All was done so to speak. Going over My bank statements with my banker turn out to be very interesting to say the least!! They never charged anything though Whitening Brites again. But instead changed the name of the company or whatever this business really is and Starting Charging me again, Without consent. I had no ideal what Dazzle White Max or White Smile was? What there Product Was? And never received anything in the Mail? So Why Was I being Charged with no consent? So Happens all the #'s linked around the same Businesses!!! And when I spoke to Someone today They first acted as if products were shipped to me, but When I wanted to know the tracking #'s and Shipping company they decided they wanted to reship the products for free???? And As a reminder as all of this is said...I still hadn't found out what these products where! And Had never gave consent to any of these companies...The thing is why would you want a Product You still don't even know what it is and never ordered in the first place? Bad enough they are charging your account without you knowing with no consent...Some money is getting reinburised, but the supervisor is going to have to reinburised the rest within 48 hrs...they say! And I ask the man on the phone about these others (VH Access, Health Member, OnV/Weightloss) And He said he Put my Name in and It doesn't show Me?????? Hum??? Well Why are they Taking Money out of My account???? How did they get my info? So he couldn't refund me!!! Well I have all the statements to Prove They have been charging me. And if they don't refund me in 48 hrs. The bank has A signed affidavit ready to submit a claim on the Fraud Activity and it won't be over. I have spent my day dealing with this. What A Smack in the Face, Never Will I give my info to anyone else on the internet. I guess you can change the name of your company and reactivate people's info without a consent, Plus give out their info to other company's and try to get away with it...I also supposed these company's enjoy scamming people and feeling that is Okay? How many Name Changes have they did???? The man on the Phone told me the change the name all the time!! This is Sad and Has to stop...I still do not know what it is they Produce????(VH Access, Health Member, OnV/Weightloss, Dazzle White Max or White Smile)

day sleeper Sep 21, 2009

OK so I have just been charged like many of the others on this board

if you are from the the UK like me

here are the numbers you need to call- its best to call via SKYPE since it is free, also keep a note of the date you called and the cancellation numbers they give you

ACAIBURN [protected]

INSIDER SECRETS [protected] also may show up as VH ACCESS or worldclubfitness on your statement heres an alternative number to call [protected]

EBOOK [protected] this may show up as
    HEALTHMEMBER on your statement, it is also known as weightloss resources a
    here is an alternative number to call [protected]

You may also see these companies appear on your statement

My fitbalancer this company is also know as My Diet partner
    call this number [protected] to cancel or mail below (I just called)
    [email protected]

once you have cancelled you should get an email from the company keep these, as you can pass these onto your credit card company- but you must cancel all the above memberships otherwise the credit card company have to pay them.. my credit card company are useless I have had to chase up all these companies myself

hope this helps

Anne O'Mahony Sep 25, 2009

Like others I have read today, I have been scammed by DazzleWhite. I signed up for a free trial sample via freestuff.com.au and then a month later got a huge debit on my Visa. I contacted them via their website and was told that it was because I hadn't returned the trial within a certain time. Seeing I never received the trial sample it was a bit hard to return it. I asked for, and was told that they would cancel everything. That unfortunately isn't the end as to date I am still being debited for things I did not sign up for such as VH Access, Healthmember (last month) and this month for Ezykit and Elitepack. None of which I ordered but my bank advised me it is because Dazzlewhite sent my credit card details on to other companies who are now charging me. I still have a copy of the email from DazzleWhite saying they have cancelled everything but I now realise that they must be one of the biggest scams going. Boy do I feel stupid being duped like this. I am now considering cancelling all bank accounts with that particular bank and reopening new accounts with an alternative bank just to get away from these scammers. How have others managed to stop these illegal amounts being taken from their credit cards?

• Sc
    scammedbyDazzle Oct 05, 2009

Call the number on the back of your credit card

Tell your bank it is an unauthorized transaction.

The credit card companies already know about these guys.

Each time they have complaint and the credit card company issues you your credit, they are fined a certain amount through thier processor.

I called and told them I did not want automated withdrawals(Even with canceling through thier website) and was still multi-billed.

They are doing web searches and trying to do damage control to keep the scam going.

They are also changes in product names, so when one product name gets too hot due to internet searches for scams, they change it.

You can also fight back by dialing thier 1-888 or 1-877 number and leaving messages. They are billed by the minute. If enough call, it will start to cost them money. Leave messages for the full length of the answering system. Even if it is a blank message.

They are scamming us by volume, we need to fight back by volume.

Lodge a complaint on any parent site you see them advertising on

The product is worthless and likely hazardous to your health.

• Rg
    R. Grande, Branford, CT Oct 25, 2009

Apparently, Dazzle White found a way to "piggyback" on what appears to be a much more legitimate ad offering from Total-White for the sole purpose of obtaining your credit card info. The ad claimed that the 2 of them together produced better results. Though there are some complaints about Total-White's trial offer practice as well, they do ship a product and do have a contact phone number. From what I can see, I agree that Dazzle White is a total scam to be avoided.

Danny W23 Oct 26, 2009

yeah - i should have checked this site before i got scammed! Madly enough i thought this would be safe as it was advertised on hotmail page!

I ordered the stuff expecting to pay $1.95 shipping only - for the free trial. The auto - generated receipt immediately come up as $11.95 - so i went on-live chat with them and they said i agreed to this if had i read their terms & conditions - i cancelled my order losing the $11.95 and then they informed me that $87.62 would be taken from my card in 14 days!! total fraud.. I cancelled my credit card straight away so hopefully i'll just lose the $11.95 Thieving #**^ards
    Dan - Liverpool

james23 Oct 27, 2009

hi i have just ordered the premiere whitening and the premium white pro, , , cant believe i could of bin so stupid but like dan said it was advertised on a reputable site, , , what would you advise as my next step guys, , , i really cant afford to be scammed 200 quid this close to xmas?? thanks james

james23 Oct 27, 2009

hey guys just a quick update, , , ive just rang my credit card company and reported it stolen after seeing the dodgy feedback, , this was approx 2 hours after i placed my order, , , will i still be charged or will i have cancelled in time, , , i havent contacted premiere white and premium white pro as seems like a waste of time, , , , any feedback would be much appreciated, , , cheers james

• Am
    Amy Clugston Oct 28, 2009

This indeed IS very much a SCAM! Even if you agree to only the $2 or so "trial" product they will send you a kit that you have to send back in order NOT be charged.($87.62) And, you will have to pay shipping!!! Take it from me and DO NOT buy anything from this company! I am sending complaints to my Attorney General's Office and the BBB in hopes if more people report it they may be shut down.

I tried to cancle my order literally five minutes after it was placed and they said they would cancle the trial but the kit will be shipped regardless. They told me it was already processed. Whats odd is I never saw anything or agreed to anything like what they were saying over the phone. I would have never agreed to anything involving more payments or extra monthly cost to my credit card. So, this is basically fraud. It is very deceptive. I called my bank and they told me if I do get charged I will have to fill out a (EFT) for possible fraud. I have to go to the post office now and my bank. All this running around for a stupid product I never wanted! What a nightmare. Do not let this happen to you.

• Un
    unsuspecting Oct 29, 2009

Do not be fooled with PRIMIUMWHITE's offer of free - tiral . It is not free and the hassel and worry is certainly not worth it. It is deceptive, they get your credit card details making you think you are paying for the shipping of your item and once they got your details inform you that $87 will be taken from you for something you do not want. i tried to cancel seconds after i realised whats happened and apparently my order was being shipped and there's no stopping it. So they charge you for something you don't want and hey if you not happy then YOU pay for it to be returned at your expense. All the hassel and the worry and running around, you'll be sure to regret it. Also when i read the small print it said the product has not been tested by dentists and to seek advise from your dentist before using or something simillar so do you really want it? I wish i had googled them and done some research before giving them my credit card details :-(

• Fe
    FeeFeeBabes Oct 29, 2009

I saw this advertised on MSN Today, and despite the fact that I am usually very wary of offers on the internet, this one seemed to be ok! HOWEVER, upon completion of the transaction, I came across a worrying collection of complaints on various other sites regarding Premium White.

I was shocked to discover that I would be "enrolled" on the "Lifetime Membership Program" for a NON REFUNDABLE charge of $119.93. I went to the following site (http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/contactus.php) and cancelled this 'option' using the live chat facility. Here I learned that if I did not return the bloody product within 14-days of recieving it, although I will no longer be signed up to the lifetime membership, I will be charged $87.62. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

If you too have fallen prey to this:

1)Live Chat (it's free)
    PREMIUM WHITE: http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/contactus.php
    DAZZLE WHITE: http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php

2) CANCEL the LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP (you will be given a confirmation code)

3) When the product arrives, return it immediately (you have to pay shipping, but hey, it's cheaper than £50-odd or whatever!!) - I would recommend getting proof of postage just incase.

4) As soon as you have handed over the package to the post office - cancel or report your credit card stolen to avoid any further charges this company tries to levy on you.

5) Next time, read all the terms and conditions and research in depth if it sounds too good to be true. Wish I'd followed my own advice! Can't believe what a numpty I've been!

Good Luck!

• Fl
    FL_man Oct 30, 2009

Premium White is the new name of Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, ElitePack, Pristine Health, EZ Kit, WellB Health. Unlike good business, this company hides its product's name after short period of time. This is definitely NOT a good company to do business with.

• Al
    Also Pissed off Nov 05, 2009

I almost got sucked into this scam..I didn't have my card in front of me while entering my info. So I put in the numbers i remembered then had to leave so I exited the site without my full visa #. I got a call the next day on my cell phone wondering why I hadn't completed my form - red flag #1- why would anyone call abouta $1.95 shipping fee. I then started recieveing calls from this 1(800) # that they had called me on previously at all hours of the day and night. I called the 1(800)# to ask why they keep calling me and they say they have the wrong # so I said take me off the list- red flag#2- They still call and if I do answer they hang up - red flag#3- I also now get calls from a 1(888) # that does the same thing. I have tried calling back again and get the same response about a wrong number - any how I don't know if i can have these numbers blocked or what but I'd like to get these people charged with something. Also I just love the " If you have any complaints " posts . Gimme your cell # and you'll hear my complaints...

• By
    byronRawlings Nov 09, 2009

Hey guys,

I fell for this too. I have managed to cancel it and asked for a refund, I will supply you guys with what I have done...

I called the uk branch on - [protected] I had to wait for about 10 minutes and then cancelled it. I then asked for a refund and they sent me an email with the process which i'll put below

Return Instructions
    As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in..

1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee time.

2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned.

3. Ask to insure the package against loss.

4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed.

5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.

Return Address for United States of America:

PremiumWhite UNITED KINGDOM
    BTB Mailflight Ltd.,
    Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,
    Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

Make sure you do it or they will keep taking money

Hope this helps and good luck

• St
    StupidMe_TX Nov 15, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

(the main branch of the compnay is at www.new18tv.com) It is a FAKE News channel and FAKE Newspaper Source... They sold many product which like this one .. Product include diet, withening teeth, and working from home. Watchout people!!! I will do more rearching and will sending this company into the court or at least their employee go packing and file for unemployment. I hope unemploment does not paid them too because it is a scam company. BTW employee make sure you do not put this company as your past work reference.

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.

• Rx
    RXKILLER Nov 18, 2009

I was curious about this but was almost sure it was a scam so I entered "my" information on the offer page to be taken to the second page. This is always a red flag for me so when I say "my" information I mean a fake name, address and phone number. Once I got to the second page I read the terms at the top of the page and realized it indeed is clever marketing to take advantage of a consumers emotional response to what seems like a really good deal, I then did a google search to confirm my suspicions and found this page. I really hate that companies like this are allowed to exist even though it is really the consumer that has to take responsibility to research a claim especially when it seems to good to be true, this is the age of the internet after all.

After reading the comment about them calling you even if you didn't enter your credit card info, I am glad I entered the phone number for my local police department, I would love to be able to hear the first phone call they make to that number!!!

• Bk
    BK458 Nov 19, 2009

This is remarkable. I'm usually very wary of "deals" like this and generally look long and hard for the membership agreement clause. My credit card company called in a fraud alert, otherwise it may have been too late. Because these ads insisted that you had to use both products together in order to get results, I'm now dealing with two companies that appear to be interchangable. It's still not clear to me if I've successfully thwarted this scam. To date I've only recieved the $0.99 Sparkle White, I've yet to receive the $1.95 Premium White product. I was not told to return either product, although I sincerly doubt that the LOVELY young woman at customer service (Rhonda was incredibly rude and clearly annoyed with my request to cancel) would have offered up any unsolicited information. I am outright stunned that these companies that are CLEARLY cons, are allowed to operate without penalty.

• Mi
    Miniminx Nov 20, 2009

I can't believe i've been taken in by this scam! I've never fallen for anything before.
    I spent 15 minutes on the phone to Texas from the UK trying to cancel only to be told it was already being shipped. I only placed the order minutes before i realised and called to cancel. I was threatened that they had "people who would collect debts" if i did not return the unwanted goods.
    I have cancelled my debit card but does anyone know how much will be taken out initially? I stupidly signed up to buy both premium white and everlast white.

• Th
    The Healer Nov 26, 2009

When one orders the Free Trial Teeth Whitening Kit from these people, they give you 14 days to cancel your automated subscription [from the date of ordering the Free Trial], after which regular further charges will be levied onto your credit card. The problem is that if you live in Canada, you don't get the free trial kit within the 14 days and they have already charged your credit card for the next purchase amounting to ~ Can$100. Then, based on 1 month from your original order of the Free Tral kit, another charge in lodged onto your credit card. So, within 1 month from start you are owing ~ $200 and have only just started receiving the products. Unfortunately, because of the original agreement to obtain the Free Trail Kit, you are locked into paying this. So much for the Free Trial!

• Zu
    zuzu21 Nov 27, 2009

I am a researcher and looked into this so called "fraud" from dazzle smile and premium white pro. I hate to say it fellas but their web sites are set up just like all the raw mineral make up sites and proactive etc. Like any thing you buy especially with your credit card over the internet you have to read the terms and conditions. All the things you and everyone else is complaining about are in the terms and conditions their are no surprises and they would not be backed by the FTC. So i thing the lesson here is read before you buy its kinda common knowledge. I have gone through the entire terms and conditions and it clearly states you will be charged $87.62 and enrolled in a membership. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY FREE!

• Ca
    CathS Dec 02, 2009

Reply to Mimiminx:

They'll take about £80 for each item you've signed up for and it will be automatically taken from your account EVEN IF YOU CANCEL YOUR CARD!! As I've found to my horror. I ordered both on the 17th November thru an advert in the on line Sun so didn't check as I assumed it was real. (When I did it was Premium white and Alta White they keep changing the names). I have received nothing and yesterday was charged £81 Alta White. I rang the bank, cancelled my card and thought it would be OK but apparently even when you do that they still can take money from your account as you have agreed to an automatic subscription and the bank cannot stop the charge!! I have managed to talk to Customer Services for Premium White and have been sent a cancellation email but they did tell me the money may well be taken out of my account as it’s too late to stop it. (SUPRISE SUPRISE)
    I have asked the bank if I close my account would that work and they have said no as the bank would honour the payment and come after me for the bad debt - it's horrendous and I don't know how to stop it. The bank have issued cancellation notices against each company but they take 31 days so your not covered there. They also told me that if the products don't turn up you can try to claim through the Visa chargeback system all banks should be able to do this (but I'm not holding out much hope of seeing any money returned)

I'm not sure if they continue to take money every month - does anyone know? is it a one off scam or does it go on? - really stressing me out as I hope this is as bad as it gets and I'm just going to be stung for the £190 and no more - any ideas???

• Fo
    Foxy9212 Dec 02, 2009

The same applies to good dispatched to the UK. There is not time enough to return the product within the trial period and one certainly has no time to assess the product.

If one were sceptical one might assume that the terms and conditions are designed to make returning the product as difficult as possible.

It is fairly easy to cancel the original 'subscription' but no so the many others that will, undoubtedly, follow. Each new debited amount, generally from an unknown source, (some trace back to a food store in Cyprus) has to be cancelled separately and the amount disputed as 'unauthorized' with the card company.

It seems to me that the original product is purely a by-product and the main intention is to collect as many card numbers as possible that are then passed to affiliates; I could of course be misjudging the company/companies. These affiliates appear to companies (or names) that are part of a very large umbrella organization. There are at least two addresses to which one can write in the UK but I have no wish to have further contact - these people hold my name and address which makes me feel vulnerable.

• Fo
    Foxy9212 Dec 02, 2009

To the 'auto reply' above. I clicked on a link on one of the relevant advertisements that stated "please read before ordering." It lead straight back to the page I was already on - no terms and conditions in a separate window there. A very sloppy mistake for a reputable company to make on it's website/webpage.

• Dg
    d. gunter Dec 04, 2009

The product was a free sample to try and you only had to pay shipping fee. My credit card is being charged 87.00 and upon learning of this I found that my credit card will be billed three time for this sample product. HELP

davehussar Dec 10, 2009

Dazzle White have been taking funds from my Credit card account I signed up for a free trail but had to pay P+P, never realised I was agreeing to them being able to withdraw further funds from my account. Over £200, at present. I've stopped my CCard with the bank, so hopefully no more funds will be taken, but I'd like a refund if possible or the £200 odd pounds already taken by them. I've been unable to contact the company, I'd wrote to an address in the uk, but have not had a reply to that letter. (over 6 wks ago)
    Your advice support would be helpfull ( I HOPE)?
    regards
    David Rhodes

dazzle smile Dec 11, 2009

can anyone please advise me, i sign up for this 14day trial. i tried to make contact the order without success, so far almost £200 has been taken from my bank account, £87 from my credit card . i am at my wits end with worry as i have hardly any income to pay this debt . how can i stop this going any futher help i am desperate.

dazzle smile Dec 11, 2009

i am very dissatifed with this product it made do difference to my teeth .i would like my money back.

malloreon Dec 15, 2009

I fell for this scam also, i signed for the trial...but said no to the monthly kit. i have been charged for the monthly kit which i have never seen. After reading all these stories i rang the customer support to cancel, i was told that when i cancel i should send the trial product back which i have and my money would be returned.
    Unfortunatly today i found that more money has been taken...NOT HAPPY...

Nonothing1 Jan 03, 2010

Andrew Felker

I have also been scammed by your company. They have charged me for not only for a month supply 2 months ago which I never got and then you are charging me for a bogus $26.14 membership with World Club Fitness which doesn't even have a location in my province and another bogus Access Membership for $26.84. How do you explain that Andrew???? I never signed up for a gym membership anywhere and this is all after going through your so called cancellation process on Nov 15th 2009. I can assure you that the BBB and Canadian government will be looking deep into your company’s activities. I have cancelled that card and they are coming to get my money back.

• Sc
    Scam Killa Jan 04, 2010

Andrew Felker-

That is an "automated" response that you have posted everywhere that people have complained about your f-up company. You say that you can simply return the product, but it's not that simple. You take 10-20 days to ship the product to the customer and you LIE about the shipping date. I was unaware that it takes 15-20 days for the USPS to ship from Colorado to Cincinnati (sarcasm). You get a 14 day trial (which you just recently just changed to 5 days, so there is no way in hell any normal person can get it back in time for a refund), then you say that you can get a refund in the 30 day period, but it takes 10-20 days to get it, and if you do ship it back immediately, your customer service people are instructed to lie about the day it was recieved, putting it outside the alotted time (how convenient for you). I know this because I called several different customer service people in the same day and got several different answers. It's a no-win situation for the 1000's of people that are getting ripped off every day.

You have a rating from the BBB as a "F" which is the worst possible rating a company can have. You change your "Terms of Service" monthly! You have violated trademarks by using Verisign, etc. on your website without permission (recently removed due to BBB enforcement). You do not answer BBB compaints, you change your name constantly, you are decieving, your product sucks, and simply...you are a thief. I have investigated your company thoroughly and I will rebut anything you try to convey because I know they are lies. People, Beware of this scam.

• Ka
    Karen Orritt Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Sorry to hear that there was some confusion when you made your purchase. We take customer support very seriously and would like to work with you to resolve this situation. Many times, problems like this occur when people do not read our Terms of Service before they place an order. That's why we've placed our Terms of Service on the order page next to the box where you enter your credit card information. We've also placed a link to our terms on the home page for easy access. Yet, sometimes, people still fail to take the time to read it. If that was the case, I think we can resolve this situation quickly and easily. Simply return your unused portion to us today. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we'll refund your money right away – as per our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

I do understand that you may have other questions and concerns. If so, we are ready, willing and able to help you out. Simply contact us by phone at 8/6/[protected])or use our Live Chat help service located on our Contact Us page. Live Chat is designed to address most common problems and take you step by step through the cancellation process.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want to resolve this situation as soon as we can.

Karen Orritt

• Er
    ERICA PARRY Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

I do understand that you may have other questions and concerns. If so, we are ready, willing and able to help you out. Simply contact us by phone at (8/6/6)-(5/2/8)-6/2/1/4 or use our Live Chat help service located on our Contact Us page. Live Chat is designed to address most common problems and take you step by step through the cancellation process.

ERICA PARRY

• To
    tollanc Jan 06, 2010

check terms and conditions straight away, you are auto signed up to two e-book(online services) sister companies and you need to go through the same cancellation process with both as they wait 5 weeks then they start charging you as well. they are all sitting in the same office right enough and after speaking to someone named kenya who gave me another number to call to cancel my online fitness membership (the name changes monthly) guess who picked up the phone to me, yes it was kenya again. total scam out and out scam. i'm going to my credit card company tomorrow and demand that they fight for chage back as they can do it but basically cant be arsed. good luck chris

• To
    tollanc Jan 06, 2010

oh and the the message above from Karen Orritt is a lie

JOHN CRAYNE Jan 12, 2010

Purchased this product in september . They charged me $58.76 have proof on bank statement . Will not return money . Cannot speak to main headquarters . They are thief's and liar's . Need to call the better business bureau and report them !!!

• Ca
    Carole Kemble Jan 25, 2010

I too have been scammed by these companies. I've just checked my credit card and found I've had over £500 withdrawn from it in amounts varying from between £2.95 and £148 over the past 3 months. I did contact them and they did agree to unsubcribe me and emailed me a confirmation of this. It did not stop them from continuing to take money from my credit card. Thankfully, the credit card people have put a stop on my account and are investigating. Apparently, this is a very common practice and we are not the dumbos we think we are - although I guarantee we are all a lot wiser now. I do hope they can stop this illegal practice.

• Hi
    HIPPO Jan 27, 2010

I am a UK citizen who likes to think she is "street wise" when it comes to giving out my Credit Card details on the internet. However, i have been scammed by the Dazzle White free trail. I signed up for afree sample and have been charged around $13 for shipping. OK i thought - a one off payment of $13 isn't too bad. Then i received another tiny sample and another charge. Now feeling suspicisious - I Googled Dazzle White and found a host of other complaints and details of The Scam. Oh what an idiot! I have been charged the $87 like everyone else. Having read about all the hassle, I have decided to cancel by Bank card. I feel so stupid and my husband is livid. Don't know if he'll every trust me with a card again! BEWARE ONE AND ALL

• Pi
    pissedoffff Feb 17, 2010

you definitely should call and report them.
    they did the same thing to me.
    i work nights and during the days when the kids are at work, i use my time to bug the hell out of them and say im going to tell everyone not to buy this crap.
    working so far. they keep emailing me back with different answers.
    they will run out of answers sooner or later! :)

we should nail these ppl!