Davison Inventegrationwe were trained to rip you off

E Review updated:

As a former Davison salesperson, I truly feel it is my duty to tell people just how heartless this company is and feels about the general consumer out there. It amazes me to see their web site and all the smiling and palm pressing & the 'wonderful' stories on the site about how great they are, all the companies they work with, all the happy customers, blah, blah, blah. The only thing is, I was on the inside for a long time and saw as well as heard first hand what really matters. We didn't make any money from royalties. What we made money from (and a lot of it) was you, the everyday person out there who believed enough in your idea to send it to us. Oh sure we sounded regal on the phone with a fancy BS title and a slick sounding recorded voice mail "Mr so and so the Director of New Products can't come to the phone", and to be honest with you folks we didn't even know who the woman was on our own voice mails. That was something you better learn quick at Davison...do not ask a lot of questions. The money & commission check was the key. We turned a blind eye on a LOT of shady/potentially illegal things going on there for one reason. Cash. At that point in my life that was the only thing that was important to me & we got it in spades. We would tell people that we were " thoroughly" searching for manufactures or that your product was made for the "specific manufacturing demensions of the corporation we are presenting it to", all lies lies lies. We didn't care less if your grandmother broke her neck chasing kids out from a burning car, if your payment wasn't in our office when you said it would be we would make your life miserable. Not returning calls after 5 voicemails from the paying customer or leaving a humiliating message for the inventor with one of their family members, whatever the case may be...it was a great scam, I mean the best writers in Hollywood couldn't have written better scripts than we used. Yes, we had to follow a mandatory script. If you had a rebuttal, we had a page to turn to to answer it, and they were all good. They were written by Frank Vescio and Anthony Valkanas, who also train the sales people. Valkanas used to sell Volvos for a living, so of COURSE he was qualified to be a Vice President of New Products (insert sarcasm here). Anyway people, we never met any of the design people, we were not allowed to call them interoffice, we as "Directors" never had one bit of input on your product and it was never "presented" to them, it was mass mailed just like the Pennysaver classifieds you get with your junk mail. So people take heed---you will get taken for 685 + they WILL tell you they have to develop it for 8, 000-15, 000. You will get ripped off and will be made a fool of.

• Ex
    Ex-Davison Sales Person Oct 11, 2009

I worked there too. Watch out for a few of these people who still work there scamming would-be inventors. They are:

Gary Humes
    Erik Champagne
    Ben Choffel
    Gary Yarber
    Greg McKita
    Dan Simbeck
    Mike Salati
    Jon Brenza (a chia-pet is smarter than this guy)

• Le
    Let's Discuss This Nov 06, 2009

Wow Davison, this is a great start. I think what we will begin with then is an explanation from the staff on what the $10, 000, 000 settlement was paid for then. I think it would be unfair for someone to have to pay such a hefty fine if there was no wrondoing that was taking place. Can you answer this for us? We await with baited breath...

• Le
    Let's Discuss This Nov 06, 2009

Hey Davison, why don't you start upping the ante and paying out rewards to the tune of $685? It would certainly be nice for you to start giving out the same amounts that us inventors have been giving you. Now THATS a great start.

• Li
    Little Bo Peep Nov 07, 2009

WANTED
    DEAD OR ALIVE

BOUNTY OFFERED
    Crimes Commited:

People expressing their right to freedom of speech - One count
    Speaking the truth about what they really know - One count
    Having a set of ethics and morals - One count
    Feeling horrible about leading inventors on - One count

These horrible acts will not be tolerated by Davison management.

• Fo
    Former Davison Employee Nov 09, 2009

While searching this site for information on Microsoft I came across my name and am absolutely shocked to say the least. I am not sure who you are (who posted the original comment), and frankly I do not really care. To fill you in I know longer work for Davison, however I do not appreciate the insult; I worked very hard for my clients for 9 years and also believed in what Davison is doing for inventors. It’s a tough industry to work in and invent in, but it is obvious to me by your negative feelings that you just didn’t have what it takes.

• Sh
    Shiny Happy People Nov 09, 2009

You are 100% correct. I didn't have what it takes to keep taking peoples money for getting absolutly nothing in return. I cared about these people who I had built relationships with, shared a laugh with and received birthday wishes and holiday greetings from. I couldn't bare the thought of taking from these people any longer. And just for laughs, I won accolades from sales management in every monthly category for a #1 performance (just in case that was what you were referring to). And the fact you worked there 9 years and didn't see what I and dozens of others saw leads me to believe that you have a handicapped plaque on your rear view mirror, because you must be visually impaired.

• Pe
    pete wong Jan 28, 2010

where is ben choffel? is he still there? i heard he is now the jr sr lead extraspecial double whammy superduper idea coach. listen to him! you will have more money coming in from inventors than you know what to do with! just keep telling the inventors the project is "transitioning smoothly" into the next stage. that will keep them at bay for a bit while you enjoy their cash. always worked for me. by the time you get back from barbados on some poor snook inventors cash, you can just tell them when they ask where have you been and why havent you returned my calls, that you were "meeting with your design team on how to better create your product to the manufacturers capabilities" lol. that line from ben choffel always worked. Go BEN CHOFFEL!!!

• Fa
    face in the crowd Mar 14, 2010

Cheif Consumer Advocate = more bureaucracy.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me embarrassed to be an American.

Why would a company that's doing the right thing need one?

All the rewards you posted are less than half of the fees people are swindled out of in the first place - big deal. If you really care, up the ante and post a phone number. You'll get calls...lots of them.

Quit the white collar doublespeak and just tell people the facts: Davison makes loads of money on fees, and precious little on royalties.

• Ts
    Tsis Apr 27, 2010

They already have $25.00 from me, saying I can make payments. As I am on Social Security. I do not know who or what to believe now. Medical area mine, and several doctors are estatic, and now I find this after not being able to find anything at all against Davison with the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania BBB. I even checked with the Washington BBB, and nothing against Davison there either, no complaints, just a big green check mark. But all BBB's I did check with did ask if I wanted to make a complaint. These are the only complaints I have ever seen, here on this page. Can anyone show me the link to the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania BBB, showing any complaints? As I stated, I checked and could not find a single one. ?????? But still I am in fear now, because I do not have all the money that I see here, rather read here, that they ask for. And no way could I ever get that amount either. :((

• He
    help-all-inventors Jul 03, 2010

Tsis please do NOT deal with Davison as you will lose all your money. I have lost my $695 but no more. As far as I know all companies will have upfront fees that is not refundable. Its really is a scam company and most of their products that are licenced are their own products. The rest are just design packages for companies that hired Davison for design only not the product. Always read everything 3times. They never admit to anything for clients. The salespeople (Directors of New Products is what they are being called) are trying to make their own living anyway they can so they will tell you anything that will get more money out of you so that they can make a living. Normal people like you and me trying to do their job. Its the Davison Company that make the rules and rule number 1 is to get as much money from us as they can. BBB gives them an F and if anyone still believes they have a chance then go see a lawyer or just type in Davison Scam. Watch your credit card as I have heard that they will keep taking money out unless you contact your bank to stop them. Everybody tell yourself this: How much can you afford to lose cause any company that thinks your product is licensable will NOT charge you anymore than the first upfront fee. SO BEWARE OF BEING ASK FOR MORE MONEY. ITS MEANS ' WE ARE SCAM ARTIST '. Unfortunately I will have to save up the upfront fee which is non-refundable to try a more respectable company that I researched but at least this time they will tell me the truth about whether my product will be able to be licensed or not.

• Ne
    NEVERDAVISON Jul 22, 2010

I hired Davison who is an inventor promotional firm to help me bring my idea from conception to market. I have paid excess of $9000 in July 2009 and was last contacted by my representative Michael Grando in March 2010. At that time, I was told my actual product sample had been manufactured and was in QA and I would have a provisional patent application within 2 weeks. I never heard back from Grando and began calling leaving voicemails and sending emails. Finally I spoke to the receptionist who advised Grando was on medical leave and Gary Humes was handling my design. I began leaving Humes numerous voicemails and have also left voicemails with the Vice President and still have not received a response regarding my inquiries on my product.

Since my concerns, I have learned Davison had been sued by the FTC for practices that are still being used today in which I am a victim of. For example, I was told they had great contacts with companies, more specifically, Cuisinart with which they would be presenting my design to. I am learning that they do not have solid standing here. When I told them I had another company in mind I was told that they were the experts in this area and had done all of the preliminary research to target this company. I even asked who their contact with Cuisinart was and was told that it was a confidentiality matter and could not be shared with me. I was also told that very few people's ideas were accepted by Davison as they were selective on the applicants received but mine was being accepted for further development.

• Ki
    kimbra1991 Aug 17, 2010

I must say I do agree with the person who wrote this. As soon as they said they wanted me to pay $10, 000-14, 000 I ended it there. I called another place and was explaining what was going on and before I even said the name of the company they knew who I was talking about. They said Davison is NOT even licensed to do half of the crap they claim to be doing. I was also told, they do NOT present your ideas to a company (one thing they're not licensed to do) You see their name..RUN AWAY!! Keep your money!

• Bo
    Bob Eikenberry Aug 21, 2010

April 2009, I entered a contract with Davison where they agreed to build a 'Product Sample' of my invention and ultimately present it to a corporation for possible leasing. They were to run my idea through their 'exclusive process' consisting lof a series of stages from 'brainstorming, to concept models, engineering, , packaging, design, and ultimately to a corporation. This was to be accomplished by a design team, engineers, and other professionals from start to completion. Jason Michalski was my 'Senior Idea Coach' and Marketing Director of New Products. My contract stipulated I pay 60% of $11600 to bring my invention to compledted design stage 'Integrated Product Rendering'. Then I was to give my signed approval for them to build the 'product' fgor presentation. July 2010 I finally received the completed design of my idea. I was totally shocked. The 'rendering' had no resemblance of lmy idea at all. The design they sent me was a variation of what was already on the market (and already pantented). As a result I had the most exhasperating conversation of my life with Jason on the phone expressing my disappointment and disbelief that my idea was totally disregarded. He acted shocked and his response was was as if from a script . He told me that his team worked hard to 'solve the problem' that I presented. I told him it was already invented and on the market. He said "no it's not'. I told him it was in pictures resulting from the patent search they sent me. He said "it wasn't. He told me to calm down, and to not yell at him. I told him he deceived me from not being up front with me all these months by telling me the project was "coming along" and his "design team was doing a wonderful job". I told him I had doubts that Davison had the engineering capability to produce my invention. He became angry telling me I was "knocking" his company and that Davison has products all over the country. He told me to fax him the portion of the rendering I was unhappy with and send it to him and they would start all over again. I told him I was unhappy with all of it and the whole Davison company and hung up. I decided that they were not going to get another dime from me and was going to find a reputable company to persue my dream. Since then Jason has left email s inviting me to come visit the company and messages to the effet that we needed to continue with the project. Unbelievable!!!

• Lf
    LFW Aug 31, 2010

I am so happy I found this board. At this point I am getting almost daily phone calls from them, actually just spoke to my "director" and electronically "signed" the contract, but to date I haven't paid them a penny, and now I will discontinue my association with them.

I had a feeling it was a scam, but I do have a couple of ideas that I believe have merit. Can anyone recommend a bonafide, honest company that I can float my idea to?

JOHN DI GERONIMO Sep 07, 2010

I HOPE THAT THESE COMPLAINTS ARE OR ARE NOT LEGITIMATE.
    WHICH IS IT ?????? I'M ONE OF THOSE WHO IS AFFECTED BY THESE
    COMPLAINTS SINCE I DID INVEST LOTS OF MONEY IN MY IDEA !!!

• In
    Inventilante Dec 03, 2010

The employees at Davison don't give 2 sh#t's about your invention. The salesman (director) is just making a commission, the designer is just making a per-project commission passing your idea to the guy in China who works on your engineering and graphics and has no idea what's going on, and you just get a crappy end product. Oh ya..the China people...they never tell you that part do they. LOL.

• In
    Inventilante Dec 03, 2010

This place is not so much as a scam, but more of a misleading parasite. They don't tell you that they send your idea to China for development. They don't tell you that the director/salesmen makes a commission on your idea...don't tell you that the so-called designer gets paid on a commission to hurry though your idea...your whole invention idea is just a hamburger to be flipped for someone's paycheck. Your life's dream is just someone's hamburger. Sorry. I used to work there. It sucks. Do your research before buying. If you spend the money, it's your fault, plain and simple. Sorry.

• We are happy to address your comment.

If you are a former employee you would understand that China is a major player in the world’s economy and that large product design and engineering firms having locations in the United States, like Frog Design and IDEO, have established offices located in foreign countries like China. We invested in China to establish an economic means to help save consumers money. As a matter of fact, in over 22 years in business, our prices have rarely gone up. We’ve been able to achieve economies of scale by working here in the United States and in China. (We’re pretty sure that the people in China desire the right to want to better their lives as we have been able to achieve here in the US so we don’t really understand why you would want to strike out at our Chinese employees. They are good people who believe in quality, integrity and our mission to be able to provide the most cost effective product design approach ever created.)

There are even design firms establishing offices in Mexico not to mention many have offices in Europe. As well, I think we all know that most major manufacturers here in the United States have offices and manufacturing plants in China and other parts of the world. It’s simply good business and saves the consumers money.

One additional fact that bears mentioning is that every product sample that is made, is assembled and packaged in the United States. There’s not really that much more to say except that we wish you the best with your career.

CCA

@Davison's Chief Consumer Advocate Hello, conmen

Davison.con Mar 06, 2018

@Davison.con I see Davison conned a minister in this thread, $10, 000, ouch! real low life's!

Davison.con Mar 06, 2018

@Davison.con When I pressed Gary Dafor (Senior Director of New Products) why my new kettle, a copy and pasted picture from Amazon already on sale had none of my design he said "we don't do any development that cost money!" These are his words. So I guess my 13K just went into your pockets. Nice, I wish I could do that sell a picture from Amazon for 13k. CU low life.

Davison.con Mar 06, 2018

@Davison.con P.S. can I sell the picture back to you as I would like my pension money back! I should be retired but had to go back to work!

• Th
    thomas2011 Jul 24, 2011

I just submited my idea to Davinson Athony Valkanas, is helping me I have not paid my $750.00 yet because I had been busy but now reading all of this I am confuse. So, what's now ... what company is good? how to knos if a company is Real?...Can somebody heal???

Davison.con Mar 06, 2018

@thomas2011 Please, keep your money, the pockets of these conmen are full enough! Don't do it! I see you posted 2011, am I too late?

• Co
    Cory Farris Apr 23, 2018

@Davison.con So they keep your idea, submit it elsewhere & claim it? Along with any royalties, while dragging more money out of you? I've submitted a dam good idea too! Please reply to [email protected]

• Me
    M.E.C. Jul 27, 2011

I have worked for this company and I disagree with all of this. I never once lied to any of my clients. I was straight forward and direct with them. In-fact my client were fully aware of the entire process and the entire cost that would be involved to bring their product to life from the very beginning. And I was trained by Anthony Valkanas. He never told me to lie or scam anyone. Davison is a great company and they truly believe in their clients and their process and they have helped many many clients fulfill their dream of seeing their IDEA come to life. I suggest that you do a little more research! Go to the stores and see how many products Davison has helped get there.

Nooope Feb 22, 2012

Wow... This confirms my intuition that Davison is a predatory company... after speaking to a "Jordan" who was obnoxious on the phone because I wouldn't disclose the details of my invention without knowing their process first... he thought he could use harsh sales tactics on me, but I told him to save it for someone else.
    I would never do business with a company that thinks they can out-smart me with amateur sales tactics.
    NO ONE should disclose their invention to any company, whether you have a provisional patent or not, unless you know what the costs and terms are upfront, and you research their trustworthiness.
    I trust Telebrands (As Seen on TV Products) because they disclose their process upfront and do not ask for any money upfront. If they don't accept my product, I would manufacture market it myself---or partner up with an individual investor, but no way would I ever deal with Davison!

• Be
    Ben Choffel Sep 07, 2012

Davison Intergration has now moved from invention ideas to pitching new television shows to "networks". It is called "New Show Studios" with Anthony Valkanas as President. It is the same concept, 6-800 bucks for "research" and probably 11-15, 000 for "show idea development". In case you are clueless, the networks review thousands of ideas, order maybe 120-150 "pilots" made and of those maybe, MAYBE 6 get picked up. So, if you receive info in the mail from "New Show Studios", it is Davison all over again. You WILL pay thousands to them and chances are slim to none you will ever see a dime. Don't believe me? Ask them when they call initially to pitch. Valkanas- VP at Davison, President at New Show Studios. That is all.

• Gl
    GL Rich Mar 09, 2013

Unfortunately i got involved with New Show Studios.
    I have received absolutely nothing for the money spent. Same rip off strategy as Davison. Same Anthony Valkanas diff co name. Pretty obvious from a small amount of research they dangle the carrot in front of you with continued promisses of outcomes as long as you hang in there and keep spending your hard earned cash on them. I was actually told by an employee of NSS my money is like a snowflake in the wind. I have to keep spending in order to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Shamefull

• Du
    ducman000 Apr 16, 2013

My name is Darryl, I watch the television show Shark Tank on ABC almost every week and there are many people trying to pitch their product to get money from a Shark that end up getting their dreams crushed on national TV because they didn't cross their T's and dot their I's. Some have spent their life savings and gotten no where, some have bad price points when it comes to wholesale, inventor, development cost, etc. Whereas Davison Design discloses the risk to potential clients/inventors up front and the money needed to pursue an idea from start to finish. Davison Design has a process in place that makes them the No. 1 company when it comes to getting client products licensed and in stores. You can hire a professional company like Davison Design to create your idea for a small fee or you can be like many would be inventors and spend excess amount of time, money and energy trying to figure it out on your own only to fail or have someone beat you to the marketplace 1st.

• Sh
    Sheila Woolley Nov 17, 2017

@ducman000 So have you got any hard cash from your invention? Tell us all sums. Because nowhere have I seen anybody on this blog getting any cash. Come on people be upfront if you have made any money from Davison?

• Go
    gotlucky Jun 05, 2013

New Show Studios is in fact tied up with this Davidson company. I called back the develop producer and ended up getting connected to Davison so I was not happy because I even asked the employee from NSS if they were affiliated and was never given a response. So I was serious about my idea and I pitched . Now the up front price that NSS asked you for is to do the development but what they don't tell you is that is all that you get. Then when it comes time for actual show package you are the client and solely responsible for financial part of package which can average between 8, 000 to 12, 000 dollars. If your idea was that good they would offer you for a higher percentage a peice of the show. Now if you have spent the 495.00 you will receive your development package but it is up to them as it states in the contract to except the show package you produce on your own. I don't blame them for that because they don't want to shop a peice of low budget junk. Be careful. They realize that your show making it has about as much chance as you making it to the NFL NBA or siging a major record deal so that is why they don't want to invest the money part even though they have the resources to produce the product for you. I was able to cancel my contract within the three business days but please be careful of what you sign. I don't think they are trying to rip you off I think they are telling you that you have a chance to see your dream come true but at a price of thousands of dollars not hundreds of dollars. Also if you have signed a contract and it's still the three business days please take the time and money to overnight a written canelation by certified mail. Again they don't want to do bad business as you can see there are only 2 BBB complaints. These guys are with some heavies in SMF so they really don't want bad business reputation but in the real world it takes thousands of dollars not hundreds to get someone to develop produce and shop your show idea. That is reality.

• Ne

Ellen Galucci 60011 Ellen Galucci 60011
    Laura Heppa 60017 Laura Heppa 60017

• Ve
    Very Sincere Jan 01, 2014

New Show Studiosof Pittsburgh PA has 10 Better Business Bureau Complaints as of this day as well as numerous other complaints that can be found on various scam websites such as scambook or scam.com to name but a few. Valkanas audaciously attributes such complaints to "google-bombing" or unscrupulous competitors which with ten (10) Better Business Bureau Complaints and a "C" rating at the Better Business Bureau, Mr. Valkanas ought to take a strong look at himself and his practices. I am not a fan.

Greg howe Jan 02, 2014

i was a victim of this fraud as well, i have created 2 new show ideas that deal with "NEW SHOW STUDIOS", one is called "WHISTLE BLOWERS " and the other "###", ( these are my pilot episodes of each), what i need is as much dirt as i can get on this company from former or current employees, just listening to testimony of former employees is not enough, we need to know where the bodied are buried ( figure of speech ) if you have any incriminating evidence that can be presented before a grand jury please e-mail me at ' [email protected]"

• Ve
    Very Sincere Jan 02, 2014

I agree that the more people who can come forward with issues against NSS, the higher the chance to compel them to change their business practices. I commend the courage because NSS can be very bullying and try hard to intimidate.

Brighter Future Jan 08, 2014

I have a question for anyone who was ripped off by Davison. Has anyone who sent their idea to Davison, ever see their invention being sold on infomercials? Or something that looks similar to your invention? I was ripped off for $13, 000 by Davison and I am doing my own investigation into Davison and another company that could be working with each other for years. I do have a lot of information so far and I have seen my own invention with the same name I sent to Davison sold on an infomercial. If anyone would please send me in private their idea please reply to this message and I will give you my personal email. I think it might be in everyone's best interest. I have fished out information that would shock you guys and we could be looking at a class action lawsuit against Davison and another company who are working with them. I will inform everyone of my findings but in private. I want to make sure that neither of these companies find out before I look for legal counsel for all of us! This is going to open a can of worms like you've never seen.

Greg howe Jan 09, 2014

to the girl who goes by the name brighter future, it is important you call your credit card company and tell them you were a victim of a fraud, then contact better business bureau of Pittsburgh and register your complaint, also contact me a "[email protected] ". I was a victim as well but it was from there other named company new show studios, i got my money back very easily, they could not wait to get me out of there hair and shut me up... but when i get scammed, i do not stop until they ate behind bars or shut down, I encourage you to report this to as many government agencies as possible, and encourage as many other victims to come forward as possible

Davison.con Mar 06, 2018

@Greg howe I'm sorry but after 30 years of Davison cheating folks of their hard earned cash these agencies now have all they need to take them to jail and have failed to act! They are shoulder to shoulder, hand in hand and fully complicit with these crooks, have been all along. How many more complaints, another 30 years worth? Thousands of victims!

Davison.con Mar 07, 2018

@Greg howe Greg I know you have been fighting Davison in the courts and you are on our side but telling us to report to government agencies I'm sure you are missing the big problem!
    I have had $13, 000.00 of my pension fund go to this conman. Davison was supposed to develop a new kettle for me, what he sent me for $13, 000.00 was a picture of kettle already for sale on Amazon an act of outright fraud! Now I have complained to the British home office, Interpol and the Department of justice in the United States and have been ignored! Now if you take a scenario that I'm Davison's first customer in 1989 and I make my complaint to government agencies of fraud, they investigate and find that Davison has committed fraud put him through the criminal court and find him guilty. They close him down and put him and his associates in jail! My point here is that it could and should take just one complaint to end Davison's criminal career! But in the past 30 years they have had thousands of complaints and with the United States Government corruption they have allowed a criminal enterprise to exist unchallenged for 30 years. The problem is not now just the problem with Davison the problem is with the United State Government and the corruption that allows Davison to exist. They have the knowledge of what he does and they have the power to stop what he does. So why don't they. Here the buck stops at the government doorstep! No one sees it here but our grievance is not so much with Davison but with the Government corruption that allows him to do what he does, stands back lets us be conned of savings and in my case a pension fund. Lets focus on the problem because more endless complaints to a corrupt government is not going solve the problem! If 30 years of complaints is not enough then what is. when only one complaint could and should be enough? Think of how many people could have been save from this conman if they acted in 1989 when the first complaints rolled in. Me for a start.

Brighter Future Jan 23, 2014

Greg Howe
    Thank you for your input! I really appreciate the information you gave me.
    Brighter Future

Brighter Future Jan 23, 2014

.M.E.C.
    Well if Davison helped that many... what products did they help become successful? I would say chances are you are one of the scammers involved! I don't believe a word you posted. You're probably George Davison himself trying to make the company look good! You can't make a Chevette look like a Corolla.. that's not going to happen with regards to Davison's reputation. $26 million Davison had to pay after the lawsuit proves they are not going by the law! ###.

• Er
    eriika17b Jan 23, 2014

I also was scammed by new show studios. I sent my TV show idea to new to new show studios and a Mr.Shawn Minor returned my call and told me it was a good idea. He said all i need to do was pay $495.00 and they would present my show to a net work then he said i needed to pay an additional 10000.00 to produce it before they presented it to a net work and then it still may not be picked up so now he has my idea and scammed me out of 500 dollars. I want to take theses ### down. Its not right that they prey on every day hard working americans and crush their hopes and dreams. If theres anything I can do to help please email me at [email protected]

Greg howe Jan 24, 2014

Erica17B
    you got conned by the same guy i did, what you should do first, is call your credit card company first and tell them you were a victim of a fraud by way of a ponzi, ( that is what a employee that works there told me ) they have to issue you a credit immediately, while they investigate NSS . tell them you want to return the $ 2. package of garbage that they sent you for a full refund. Then e-mail the better business bureau of Pittsburgh and file a complaint with them, there direct website and forms to fill out are on this home page. then contact "SFM ENTERTAINMENT", they are the ones who are suppose to represent NSS show ideas, they may not respond, because i have had a lot of people contact them, they appear to be in on the ponzi as well. if you have any questions contact me at "[email protected]"

• He
    Headswillroll Jul 03, 2014

I was scammed by Davison Design..nearly 10, O00.00. All I can say is What goes around Comes around..Comin right back atcha full force. Watch and learn.

Brighter Future Aug 15, 2014

M.E.C you are full of ###! I gave Davison an idea and a name for my idea.
    Davison sold the name and idea to a company in California who are making millions and it is aired over and over. I live in Canada and what a coincidence, Tummy Tuck wasn't shipping to Canada. Don't tell me about George Davison, he is the biggest con that was ever was put on this earth.
    Karma on George Davison for sure. You can't sell someone else's idea who paid you $8500 and not think karma is not coming for you!
    Dispicable is saying it mildly. To take a woman's hard earned money and have to nerve to ask for more and at the end of the day sell it to a company who was willing to buy it and make a fortune is sociopathic don't you think.
    Either you are stupid or acting stupid!
    Brighter Futures

• Ro
    Robert Vos Aug 27, 2014

Davison has brought 14 inventions to life that created more money than the inventor paid in the production and marketing of their idea. 14 inventions in 20 years. They have 130 sales people in 3 offices. Do the math... a salesperson, statistically, will work his entire life at Davison and not one of his clients will make money. That's what makes it misleading. Every 1 and 1/2 years, they produce an idea that makes the inventor money. Think your idea will be the one in 10, 000 ?

Brighter Future Aug 28, 2014

Elliott & Davis Law Office in Pittsburgh have a lawyer who is working for the people who Davison ripped off!
    Give them a call and see what they can do for you.
    Robert thank you for bringing this information to this forum. Knowing that Davison only brought 14 inventions to life in 20 years is ridiculous. What legalities do we need to go through to shut them down! I advise everyone here to call Elliott and Davis Law Firm and give those lawyers more people to work with in fighting against Davison. The number is [protected]. Tell them you have been ripped off by Davison, they will put you through to Todd Elliott.
    Also for anyone who may see their invention on an infomercial like I did, maybe with a different name and subtle changes to your product invention, call Bruce Gelman Law Offices in Pittsburgh. I hope this information is helpful! I wish the best for everyone here and hope you are compensated for your money and your emotional trauma caused by Davison's unethical business practices or unjust enrichment on inventors ideas. I pray every day that they are shut down!

• Re
    ReneD Oct 03, 2014

I also had the same problem, Anthony was the one who was always pushing for the money saying that i need to do this that and the other. I want my money back i gave them 500 dollars and they wanted 10, 000-12, 000 more to get packaging done. Now i cant go forward with my idea with anyone else because I'm tied in the these loser's!!!