Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services Davison Design & Development Design and real world prototype was to be done

Davison Design & Development  -  Design and real world prototype was to be done

D
Author of the complaint
10:47 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I contacted Davidson to help design a super cool prototype that would have that wow affect when it was done correctly by a professional design company. I invested the initial payment and then decided to invest in a working prototype, because the design manager had me convinced they would get me a real world prototype done that had that wow affect for my new invention. I took a loan out for $8000 to move my idea forward with Davidson, then sent them my working prototype, videos, designs and invention material.

The project was to be done withing a year, but 3 years went by with many sleepless nights knowing nothing was getting done, but the manager kept insuring me that it was all about getting the prototype done correctly and having ready for the real world. I must have heard that same speech over and over for 3 years, but one day they said the prototype and design was done and it was nice working with you etc…. Here is the kicker….Davidson was saying they would work on getting it licensed to companies, and wanted me to sign this document saying if it was lost in the mail while working with companies, they would not be responsible. I got to thinking they either do not have a working prototype or they made a half [censored] one that did not work. I have asked for the prototype to be mailed to me asap and have in insured so I can see if it really works, but have yet to receive it in the mail. Bet money they lose it in the mail.

At one point after a year went by I took it upon myself to do it all myself, so I got on FIVER website and got my prototype design made, my sell sheet, my virtual rendering and my provisional patent done within one week, yes one week I did everything and much more for only $150. I paid Davidison Design $8000 and got nothing. Please, If I can help anyone out there please do not use Davidson Design it will be the worst thing you could ever do….

It has been excuse after excuse and a horrible and painful three years since this started, the mental strain I have had from this company has been over the top and my blood pressure is through the roof. Can anyone stop this company from ripping people off and stealing their hard earned money.

Bottom Line: The prototype I designed in one hour in my barn turned out to be 100 time better than the prototype Davidson Design did for me in 3 years, mine was made for FREE, and Davidson charged me $8000. I am about to file a lawsuit to get my money back, because it looks like that is my only resolve.

More Davison Design & Development complaints & reviews

Davison Design & Development - they almost got me for $695.00
Davison Design & Development - fraud
Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off
Davison Design & Development - ripoff company
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off
Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments