Daraz.pknon stick 5 bowl set

S Oct 31, 2018

So, I ordered a set of 5 nonstick bowls of the company Reeona from Daraz.pk of about Pkr 2089/- and when I receivedmy order, I opened the package and saw that the bowls were damaged. The floral designs were losing their colour and the design was all damaged. It had awful black spots on the bowls and all were really not so able to use. Also there were numerous small and big scratches on the bowls as well. These bowls look so bad and awful that they can't even be used for pets. I'mreally disappointed because I'm experiencing such kind of foolishness from Daraz.pk again for the third time. I mean what do you guys work for? We pay you the amount you ask and inreturn you send us damaged products or sometimes even not the products we order. This is really disappointing. The amount is not less too. It's a big amount. I paid cash along with the delivery charges and what I got is damaged bowls? I waited for the delivery for about 5 days for these awful and damaged bowls. Wow. And yes. This is the last time I'm ordering anything from Daraz. You guys ALWAYS disappoint us. This is so unjust of you.