Damsel WorldCredit card charged, no products received

Damsel World - DamselWorld.com

I ordered tow products from Damsel World "Damselworld.com." My credit card was charged in late August, but I have not received the product, nor have they returned my e-mails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

More Damsel World Complaints & Reviews

• Je
    JeffTT Dec 23, 2011

I like this guys, Ordering products several times, always receive it on time and good quality. Will order again! Keep Rocking guys!!!

• La
    ladiesman Jun 14, 2011

This company ripped off my artwork straight from my website and is trying to sell it as they're own "original" art http://damselworld.com/pd-tshirt206.cfm
    BOYCOTT this fraud company!

• Su
    sue spack Sep 09, 2010

I ordered a large John Bonham hooded sweatshirt for my grandson an it looks like we got a small, as the tag was cut out of it. we paid $ 44.98 you'd think the size would at least be in it. we didn't send it back baecause we were afraid if we did we would be out a sweatshirt an money. Unless they make good of this we won't order from them again. If they do make good you can be sure we will put a good post for them.

• Pa
    pavlo777 Nov 10, 2009

i ordered two Rolling Stones T-shirts from Damselworld.com and received my package seven days later. one shirt was too small but they replace it in larger size in two weeks including time i spent for return shirt back to damsel. my phone call was returned same day. not bad after all

mark Nov 22, 2008

I had the same negative experience as the previous posters--I ordered a t-shirt in late October and just got it on November 20--almost a month later. In early November, I started calling and emailing to learn the status of my order, and my calls/emails were never returned. There are too many other options out there to deal with lazy sacks who don't care about their customers.

• Ca
    Case Aug 14, 2008

I ordered many teeshirts weeks ago and have been charged but no shirts, no call back, and no E-mail return. VERY PISSED OFF!

• Ne
    Neil Shaw Apr 11, 2008

Since placing an order and having the money taken from my account they have not delivered the goods and ignore all attempts to email them either on their website or direct to their sales address.

Don't trust them.

• Mi
    Mike Mar 03, 2008

I ordered a teeshirt from them over a month ago and not only have I been charged but I've yet to recieve it. Calling leads straight to voicemail (which they will NOT call back) and emailing does nothing. I've called several times, emailed several times, NOTHING. Awful company DO NOT TRUST THEM!