Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — rectification of registration
I'm Menzi Cele I've registered with DCC in February 2019 for the Public Relations course and I was advised by the consultant that I must register the whole course and I did that, and on my further research I found that it was not necessary to register for the whole course because I've already done most of the modules. When I got back to the consultant he advised me to get an academic report from DCC. Since February I have been trying to get assistance from all possible DCC contact numbers and email addresses but I don't get any response from the college. I've also registered twice to write the outstanding subject but no rejection or acceptance letter received, the service that I'm expiriencing with DCC is very poor and depressing because I'm paying the college every month but what I'm getting is far from the service I'm expecting. My case number is CAS75376W7N0W5 and student ID is 406842 acc/06739.
I'll highly appreciate your intervention in this matter.
More Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin College - very poor service 
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - icb - bookkeeping to trial balance course
- Damelin Durban City - service from staff
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - refusal to pay refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - results
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - my matric