[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]poor service that i'm getting at damelin

C Aug 07, 2018

I have register with Damel to do Financial management, I have submitted my Assignments as required and I was not granted a letter to write my Exam . I did follow up but I was not assisted I later spoke to one of your consultant who told me that I was suppose to do a registration for my Exam my self with the College I want to write at and that was not communicated with me at the beginning. He promise to send a request for me to get Extension and that was the last time I held from him.

I want to cancel my studies as soon as possible because I'm behind with my studies and I'm paying every month for sweet nothing

Cebisile Myeni
student number :435789
[protected]
cebisile, [protected]@standardbank.co.za
cebii.[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• Good morning Cebisile,

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you. Your query has been escalated to the relevant department for urgent assistance.

Thank you.