[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]410620 extension request

L Aug 05, 2018

Please find enclosed my student number above, I was granted an extension to write in the 2nd semester of 2017, I followed up for the exam table and have never received it. Same thing happened in the 1st Semester of 2018, No bothers to respond and when I phoned they promise to call me back and never do. I've taken the issue up again in this semester because I really want to write and complete my diploma, and it doesn't look like I'll get assistance. Monique August is aware of my ordeal and she is no longer responding to my emails. I have sent numerous email and some times even two or three a day. All I want is to right the remaining modules in November.

• Resolution Statement

• Good day,

Hope you are well.

Your query has been escalated to the relevant department for assistance on your extension and an advisor will be in touch with you.

Thank you.