DailySteals.comDailySteals.com is a total scam

A

"DailySteals.com is a total scam. Purchasing from this website has been not only a headache for me but for the thousands that have shopped there. on Nov 7th, I purchased a Roku XS from their website for $59.99 I recieved AN item on Nov 23. The Item I recieved is a Roku XD, an inferior model. I have came across a few other customers online that recieved the inferior product.

On top of sending the wrong product their shipping takes a very long time. But it's stated it take 6-10 business days to ship, in which it did. But having to wait so long to find out that the item wrong is very frustrating.

I have contacted their customer support on friday and have not heard back. They have been contacted again today. In terms of customer service I haven't seen any.

If the seller would like me to re-evalute their score they need to rectify this situation with no cost to me."